PDA

View Full Version : Live CD? From KC to LA

jturtels
01-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Just an idea...wouldn't a live CD be a possibility? Think about all the songs they could put on a cd with songs from KC and LA! Release around next Chirstmas (or sooner if possible)....c'mon Garth...you wouldn't have to do that much! The promotion is already done!

Crazyfan2000
01-27-2008, 05:05 PM
I agree, it doesn't sound too hard to do. It'd be another multi-million $$$ seller probably...

Mr_Sevens
01-28-2008, 12:12 AM
this would be just amazing. i kinda doubt it will happen though.

darkcountry
02-05-2008, 05:11 PM
There is a VERY strong probability you will see a Live CD/DVD combo coming out in November....

lucaswynne
02-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't expect it, but you never know.

Doublie Live was just so huge that I think everybody already has a live Garth CD. Not many CDs do giamond, twice!

darkcountry
02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
True, but if he throws in the DVD of live footage with the recordings it hold a different novelty from Double Live...

Ultimate Hits shouldn't have sold as many copies as it has with the box sets and everything else out there, but it has done awesome, so I suspect this could be strong too.

jturtels
02-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Garth's bigger than Elvis right? Look how many live cd's he had! Look at Billy Joel? He has the millineum concert, the Madison Square Garden concerts....Garth could do it.

YouSoundBitter
02-06-2008, 12:30 AM
I hope he does but looking at history I don't think he will. He hasn't released any of his high profile shows yet so I don't think he'd start now. But I would love to see another live cd...

Emerald Isle
02-06-2008, 03:58 AM
I would only like another live CD if it included a slew of newer songs from Scarecrow and The Lost Sessions, and maybe a few older hits that were not on Double Live (In Another's Eyes, Wild Horses, You Move Me, American Pie, etc.)

But since Garth seems almost completely against singing ANYTHING new in concert (besides the current singles), that seems unlikely to happen.

So, if the syllogism follows through, then I guess I would not want a new Live CD of KC & LA since all it would have is the same old songs that are already on Double Live.

A DVD would be great, but not a CD.

Just my opinion though.

jturtels
02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I'd take anything I can get...not gonna get picky.