PDA

View Full Version : Double Live Musing

gbkubfan
01-21-2008, 07:53 PM
OK, Double Live is certified at 21 Million making it the top selling country album of all time. I was wondering, since Double Live is very hard to find, it was basically in the boxed set and special Wally World combo, does Garth plan on releasing a new cover since he has rereleased the Remastered CDs. It makes perfect sense to me that he should rerelease the CD since it is such an important CD as far as its postion as #1. Just kinda curious.

themusicman118
01-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Would love to see a new cover (or set of covers) with shot(s) from the Kansas City Show(s)!

J. Rusin

legmaker07
01-22-2008, 10:05 PM
how about a box set of all the covers..

Mr_Sevens
01-22-2008, 11:19 PM
how about a box set of all the covers..

oh, no thanks. its one thing to buy a box set of several previously released albums...but its a whole other thing to buy a box set of 10 copies of the same album.

Skywise
01-23-2008, 12:09 AM
you mean a re-re-re-re-re-(maybe just 4 re's) release? nah- there's only so much one can buy of anyone, even garth

YouSoundBitter
01-23-2008, 08:15 AM
How about all nine outfits from KC, nine new covers, LOL. Not really, there's been all his landmark shows done already. Except the other two CBS shows...

I'm like a few others here, if your going to spend thousands to record "every concert" since 96 (or before), how about getting some of that money back in that investment and release one complete live concert????????? Almost everyone now has a cd/dvd set of the same show released now.

gbkubfan
01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
I am going to repeat myself ala Garth....LOL....I want all the concerts released like Pearl Jam, Barenaked Ladies and other artists do. Maybe do a collectors box set of all concert and release individual shows. I would definetly buy all the shows I went to and others I would have gone to. I have sevreal of PJ and BNL concert Cds and when I have money I buy others for my collection. Even though songs are the same, every concert is different. JMHO

karik
01-23-2008, 06:15 PM
oh, no thanks. its one thing to buy a box set of several previously released albums...but its a whole other thing to buy a box set of 10 copies of the same album.

I only have 3 covers. I would buy the set of all of them. I've wanted them but no one gets me them because they are like, 'Don't you already HAVE this?' I tell them yes, but the cover is different! they are like, 'oh god there is NO DIFFERENCE!!'

there is a difference.

Skywise
01-23-2008, 06:24 PM
unless you're talking about different pictures, etc.. what is the difference then?

gbkubfan
01-23-2008, 07:14 PM
I only have 3 covers. I would buy the set of all of them. I've wanted them but no one gets me them because they are like, 'Don't you already HAVE this?' I tell them yes, but the cover is different! they are like, 'oh god there is NO DIFFERENCE!!'

there is a difference.

I have two of each cover and a couple extras of them. I get the same response.

karik
01-23-2008, 09:40 PM
I like the different stories about the road and everything. and the different pictures.