PDA

View Full Version : The Garth Brooks Music Scholarship

themusicman118
01-10-2008, 07:55 PM
How cool would that be!?

J. Rusin

Garth_FANtasizer
01-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey, if someone can get me that unedited footage of NAKED GARTH, I'd be willing to finance their music scholarship! ;)

~Ann~ <-- Just dreaming out loud is all.

kissncry
01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Hey, if someone can get me that unedited footage of NAKED GARTH, I'd be willing to finance their music scholarship! ;)

Can I get an AMEN, sister?!?!?;) There are more than a few of us who would contribute to that fund.

Sherry

Maggie526
01-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Count me in :)

txtknogk
01-10-2008, 11:49 PM
tsk! tsk! tsk!

iriscrazy
01-11-2008, 08:12 AM

Yep..sounds like a fair trade to me! College education 100,00+,
Garth in the buff...priceless!

karik
01-11-2008, 10:37 AM
tsk! tsk! tsk!

this is turning out to be quite the thread, considering the thread starter had nothing to do with this!

iriscrazy
01-11-2008, 11:32 AM
oh...sorry. Gotta get our minds out of the gutter!

themusicman118
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
I meant wouldn't it be cool if Garth offered some sort of college scholarship for musicians!

J. Rusin

Garth_FANtasizer
01-11-2008, 01:33 PM
I meant wouldn't it be cool if Garth offered some sort of college scholarship for musicians!

J. Rusin

My apologies for hijacking this thread. I knew what you meant. Somehow the devil took over my fingers and "poof" the words were out and submit was hit.
What I need is a good spanking. .. by Garth... oops. I did it again. Go away you bad devil!

~Ann~

dlr5
01-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Ann somehow when that little devil gets a hold of you, it's VERY entertaining!!

love it!

Diane

iriscrazy
01-11-2008, 02:44 PM
I think that we need a new thread for we deviants!

Maggie526
01-11-2008, 03:15 PM

J. Rusin

Sorry Musicman.. I think you have a wonderful idea!!! but Ann's hijacking got my attention :) and besides look at all of us who are willing to pay for that scholarship :)

Maggie526
01-11-2008, 03:30 PM
What I need is a good spanking. .. by Garth... oops. I did it again. Go away you bad devil!

~Ann~[/QUOTE]

Darn you Ann ..now you have put another devious thought in my head :)

iriscrazy
01-11-2008, 05:58 PM
I think that we girls need to get together and discuss our deviant Garth thoughs! I was looking at another thread and they were talking about how hard it was going to be for Garth and the band to get ready for the next show. I don't know about you guys but a Hot, sweaty Garth is Ok with me!! We need a new thread....sorry again Musicman. We're 2 weeks away and are whipping ourselves into a frenzy!

kissncry
01-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Yes, a Garth scholarship for musicians is a wonderful idea. Kinda makes me wonder how many people he may have already done this for without our knowledge. Given his penchant for random acts of anonymous generosity, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Kudos to you, Musicman for a very Garthy suggestion!!

Sherry

BTW, if there is a deviant thread--- count me in! :D

lucaswynne
01-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Even though scholarships are always great, I don't support the idea of Garth funding one and I'll tell you why...

Garth does SO much already. Simple enough.

Anyways, I'm going to college in the fall and I can't even come close to affording the college I'm going to. There's a pretty good chance I won't be able to make it through the senior year because I won't be able to secure a big enough loan. But I don't think things like that should be solved by private individuals. They should be solved by the government and the huge endowments that most universities have.

I always wonder if universities were free and relied on alumni donations if they'd actually make more money. I know after I graduate, donating to a place that charged me more than I could afford sounds much less appealing than a great children's charity like T4K.

Maggie526
01-12-2008, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=iriscrazy;387504]I think that we girls need to get together and discuss our deviant Garth thoughs! I was looking at another thread and they were talking about how hard it was going to be for Garth and the band to get ready for the next show. I don't know about you guys but a Hot, sweaty Garth is Ok with me!! We need a new thread....sorry again Musicman. We're 2 weeks away and are whipping ourselves into a frenzy![/QUOTE

This thread has discussed NAKED GARTH, getting Spanked by Garth, A Hot and Sweaty Garth. I can't wait to see what tantalizing thoughts the deviant thread will contain. count me in :)