PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder If Garth....

gbkubfan
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I wonder if Garth has any perks that he requires when he performs. I think it is rude that artists demand white walls, no brown M&M's, rose petals etc in their dressing rooms and some divas even requiring their dressing rooms to be remodeled a certain way. I just don't see Garth doing this. Well maybe some good junk food. LOL.

karik
01-04-2008, 04:16 PM
His favorite candy is M&M's. That's on the Crossword puzzle on the official website!

Skywise
01-04-2008, 04:50 PM
hmm- I'm sure he has some 'conditions'.. most artists do.. but that's a good question, I wonder what they are? m&m's wouldn't be out of the realm of posisble, tha'ts for certain- Taco bell? :D

BLL
01-04-2008, 05:33 PM
The drudge site posts the riders; I think his are too old to still be on there still. On the last tour he requested a buffet with lots of fruits, vegetables, pasta, etc. It was really healthy, and I don't think there was any alcohol requested.

Skywise
01-04-2008, 05:35 PM
hopefully there wasn't any requested- not that drinking is in itself bad, but wanting to make sure you had booze present before/after a show wouldn't be good- I'll have to look at drudge's site..

Shutrbug72
01-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Almost everyone requests beer/wine for after their shows for their crews at least...

I sometimes work backstage at concerts with my job and although I've never gotten to work at a Garth show, however Trisha is one of the nicest, most low-maintenance artists around. I know I'm biased being a fan, but all of my co-workers still haven't stopped talking about how great her and all of her "people" were. And they didn't request much at all as far as their riders were concerned.

There are some really needy artists out there but there are also some pretty cool ones that realize that it's not about star treatment, but about the music.

- lish

gbkubfan
01-04-2008, 06:26 PM
I thin k a lot of acts have booze. I got to go back stage at the House of Blues by Disneyland when Smash Mouth was doing private concert for a corporation. A firend had met the lead singer Steve on a plane ride. We sat in his small room and he had Red Bull, abtyinse (sp), Corona beer and some kinda of hard liquor. He offered us drinks and I said I would take a Red Bull and he said you ain't drinking a f*&^%$#g Red Bull and handed me a Corona and then passed the green bottle stuff and had us take a swig. It was cool because I got get a couple CDs autographed.

Skywise
01-04-2008, 06:49 PM
hmm- interesting!

I know some riders are def. weird...

I'm wondering what acts like KISS might have in theirs?

Mr_Sevens
01-05-2008, 12:20 AM
His favorite candy is M&M's. That's on the Crossword puzzle on the official website!

Haha, at the Nov 11th KC show someone threw him a bag of M&M's and he tried to open it but spilled them everywhere and he said "man thats a wasted bag of good candy"...something along those lines.

it was funny!

lucaswynne
01-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Pretty much every artist requests food for themselves and band. They have to eat, haha. Most are at that stadium all day.

Skywise
01-05-2008, 03:48 PM
:D absolutely!