PDA

View Full Version : Garth At Best Buy

lucaswynne
12-28-2007, 12:43 PM
So, it was Christmas and of course I had a pile of Best Buy gift certificates. My brother had given me In Pieces and Ropin' The Wind for christmas, two of the three albums I was missing. I still needed The Chase. So I took a giftcard and OBVIOUSLY bought it two days ago.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Garth is getting high-tech on us. I am literally a millimeter from picking up the chase and you know the music and ads they play at Best Buy? RIGHT when I'm picking it up I hear "Hey everybody, Garth here"... I listened some more and it was a promo for "The Ultimate Hits". Either they have some sort of space-aged laser there, or Garth in a backroom just waiting for somebody to touch the display. Haha ;)

Just thought it was interesting. He's out there promoting again.

iriscrazy
12-28-2007, 12:50 PM
Oh LOL!!!!!! That's good. Thought I was going to have to leave work and head for Best Buy, but then which one??? Tulsa? I could see Garth learking about in Best Buy.

karik
12-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Best Buy is the only store I've been to around here that has nearly all the Garth albums. Our Wal-Mart doesn't have Ropin' The Wind or In Pieces. Just tons(TONS) or Garth Brooks, No Fences and a few The Chase and Fresh Horses. Only 1-5 of Sevens and Scarecrow. I think there were 2 copies of The Lost Sessions (17track) hidden behind other CD's. No Limited Series Box Sets.

muppetfan88
12-28-2007, 04:09 PM
I heard "More than a Memory" while i was checking out Wednesday.

Jona
12-28-2007, 04:22 PM
There is commercial for the Ultimate Hits on Norwegian TV too now. And it makes me happy everytime I sees it LOL It started right before Christmas and the album have climbed 8 places up on the charts this week. from 36 to 28 :D

N_EastGBfan
01-04-2008, 10:36 PM
I have been into best buy a few times since Christmas and have heard More than a memory each time I have been in there.. Its great!! :D

okiegirl2007
01-04-2008, 11:20 PM
the last time i was in a best buy was when i lived in Texas that was in 96-2000.

YouSoundBitter
01-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Heard 'workin for a livin' at WalMart last night!