PDA

View Full Version : Need some GB fans Help Here

scottsweet34
12-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Ok so I need all the GB fans help here

Quite simple really my wife who is not a GB die hard fan like I am is arguing with me that the lights in the backdrop for the Kansas city Nov 14 show were infact at our show which was Nov 6th.

My photo's were all from the side of the stage and she says that proves nothing. So I figured no prob the Kansas city star wrote about this for the finale. Guess what the Kansas city star took all its articles off its web site.

SO now I ask you all search your photo's and see if you have a copy of that article. I need proof that this is true otherwise I am painting a hallway on my vacation. Hey I will paint it in the spring but not on my vacation.

HELP HERE

Thanks

karik
12-28-2007, 02:16 PM
I don't quite understand. I was in the 1st section up looking straight on and I got a few good pictures at the Nov. 6 show. I could send you them if that would help....

TJsgotGBfever
12-28-2007, 03:03 PM
I know what you're talking about and I don't think they were... went to 3 shows and don't remember them... they were the first thing I noticed when I was at the theater..and thought to myself, "where those always there?" LOL

I wouldn't be shocked to find out they were and I just didn't pay much attention...... but from my recollection they were only there the 14th.

jturtels
12-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Those lights were not there...they were added. I remember the article...just can't find it.

jturtels
12-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I have plenty of pictures...but they are too big to post it says!

txtknogk
12-28-2007, 07:54 PM
from looking at 11/06, there were no lights behind the stage and equipment could be seen back there. On Sat night, my daughter and I were sitting behind the stage and could even see his daughter and friends leaving so I' guessing that the lights were added for the last night. My oldest daughter also noticed the lights when she attended the theater event. On Thurs, I was sitting side stage so my pics don't show and Fri I was on the floor so the stage lights washed out the background on my pics. Sorry!

jturtels
12-28-2007, 08:33 PM
I'm looking at my pictures from Sunday night....there are NO LIGHTS. You've won the argument.

scottsweet34
12-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Wow thanks for the comments Everyone, But I still need that pic from the front of the stage or something like the article that the KC star wrote about the finale. Someone out there has this I know they do.

Hey Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!

Jona
12-31-2007, 12:09 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about, but you can check my pics, maybe you get an answer....? I was there for the first 3 shows

You have to go to the thread where I posted it before. I can't get the photobucket link to work now.

http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126836

txtknogk
12-31-2007, 12:30 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about, but you can check my pics, maybe you get an answer....? I was there for the first 3 shows

You have to go to the thread where I posted it before. I can't get the photobucket link to work now.

http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126836

If you click on her second link, there are some great shots that show the back of the stage!! Great pics, Jona!!!!!!!!

Jona
01-01-2008, 06:30 AM
Thanks!! :)