PDA

View Full Version : "Mo" Betta Shirts..

anthonywendover
12-25-2007, 12:53 AM
I just got my Mo Betta shirts in today. Let me say there amazing and the Mo Betta company is top notch. I have a couple shirts I'm designing to have made by them cant wait for them. Here is a link to the Garth shirts I got from them http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=3983745&albumId=1749968 there on my MySpace.... Who else has some Garth shirts?

Merry Christmas everyone!

karik
12-25-2007, 09:08 PM
the link did not work for me. perhaps you should try posting the pictures on www.photobucket.com

just make an account.

anthonywendover
12-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks for letting me know. Here is the photobucket.. http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/pepsijgf24/

SenileOkie
12-26-2007, 12:54 AM
Beautiful Shirts!!

DayOfAllGreen
12-26-2007, 12:29 PM
I have his black and yellow shirt (it's the one you have) that is most commonly known from the Callin' Baton Rouge live video. I got it off ebay for just over $10, while it's I believe the most expensive shirt on their site at $125, so needless to say I was thrilled beyond words upon receiving it. They are of extremely high quality! One of (if not the) best shirts I own!

I would buy more, but my wallet has nothing but a picture and license in it at the moment. I really like your shirts! They're all ones I have on my hint-list.

CountryBee
12-26-2007, 04:19 PM
in my "Garth Collection". It is the red and black checkerboard patterned shirt. I don't and can't wear it, I just keep it as another piece in my "collection". I bought it off of eBay at a reasonable price. Mo'Betta shirts are pretty high priced, a bit too much for me. Plus, the "Garth Brooks" shirts that they have don't fit me, a petite, full figured, woman. I would need to have Mo'Betta make a customized shirt to fit me. Western or "Cowboy" style shirts don't fit me well, if at all. I'll stick to wearing my Garth Brooks t-shirts and sweatshirts.
Bee

lucaswynne
12-27-2007, 01:05 PM
World tour shirts! I always wonder how many of those Callin' Baton Rouge shirts they've sold.

I added you as a friend on MySpace, Anthony, hope you don't mind!

I don't personally buy the same shirts as Garth. But I should eventually try out a "Mo Betta" shirt. I've seen their site, but does anybody know if they come in a slim version!? Seriously, it's next to impossible to find shirts that aren't too bulky for me. All my western shirts that fit right are Panhandle Slim. Offstage, I'm wearing t-shirts anyway - half the time on stage too.

I'm cheap too, but one tip I can give everybody is check thrift stores. I've seen multiple Mo Betta shirts there.

DayOfAllGreen
12-30-2007, 12:34 PM
I just noticed something with my shirt. I know it's a bit older - it's age to me can't be pinpointed. It's slightly worn but still looks really good. I read that their signature trademark is the white tag on the pocket. On the left pocket of mine, the Mo Betta tag is instead black with white lettering. Is this any indication that this may not be authentic, or just simply an older shirt? If I'm not mistaken I think the name associated with the shirt was Maury Tate by Karen. It has the Westmoor Manufacturing tag, who took over making the shirts in 1993.

lucaswynne
12-30-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't know, but I'd assume it's a real one. Who knows though, in the 90's Mo Betta shirts were extremely popular because of Garth.