PDA

View Full Version : Garth Vinyl

jturtels
12-23-2007, 04:58 PM
I honestly never knew that Garth had vinyl records...I was looking on ebay though, and there seems to be several from different countries. Does anybody know when he stopped doing vinyl albums?

YouSoundBitter
12-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Last one was IN PIECES, from Brazil. GB, NF, RTW were released here in the USA thru music clubs, while KOREA and Europe also had NF and RTW. I could give you a link to my site that has them listed, but I would just get into trouble again...

I heard there was one for Beyond the Season, but I haven't seen it

dwayne

jturtels
12-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the help. I've already started scoping them out. I'd like to get them so I can frame them. I wish there was a way to scan the later CD's (i.e. Fresh Horses) and blow them up to LP size. You could put them in a frame and nobody would ever know!

YouSoundBitter
12-24-2007, 06:02 PM
You might could take it to a real photo lab and have them blow it up on Kodak paper or something, but that is a cool idea!

CountryBee
12-27-2007, 02:55 PM
I found Garth's first album on vinyl for sale (at a resonable price) on eBay. Since it is all in English, I have to assume it was a U. S. version. The album had been opened and the cellophane removed, but the seller had put it in a clear plastic, protective cover. I have seen Garth albums, both vinyl and CD, from other countries up for auction on eBay.
Bee