PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Choirs

TJsgotGBfever
12-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Anyone watching this series this week??

very talented people!! WOW!

Anyway, Nick Lachey's choir did FILP last night. Not sure it's a great choir song LOL, but they did a nice job with it!

(no 3rd verse LOL)

okiegirl2007
12-19-2007, 08:45 PM
i was just fixing to post this. You read my mind.
I am watching right now. Team Shelton is gonna
perform. Team Bolton was voted off.

Team Lachey done a great job with FILP. Garth
would be proud of them to do one of his songs.

Team LaBelle done Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take
the wheel".

Maggie526
12-20-2007, 12:35 PM
I didn’t think I would enjoy FILP sung by a choir but Nick Lachey's team did a great job. All of these people are very talented and are performing for great causes makes it difficult to vote. I’m hoping for Patti LaBelle’s team to win but they are all good.

randyinkc
12-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Patti's team isnt really a choir though, IMO. Most of their songs have been done with a handful of people singing most of the lyrics and the rest of the choir playing back-up singers.

Besides after flight of the Bumble Bee how could anyone not be impressed?

I didn't really like FLIP, I was really worried it was going to cost them in the end.

Shelton is hillarious. He'd be riot to hang out with once you were about half way through the first case of beer!

okiegirl2007
12-20-2007, 07:51 PM
i didn't like Patti's version of "Somewhere over the rainbow"
All she done was Scream. i can't stand someone that screams
all through a song. hurts my ears.

TJsgotGBfever
12-21-2007, 11:45 AM
SO glad Lachey won... and they're the choir that did Garth! YEY!!

Like them because they used the most of their choir and didn't single out people... and if people did have solos it was always a bunch of them.

Also like randy said.. after bumblebee how could they not win! that was amazing!

Blake Shelton is hysterical!!!!! I've never really seen interviews with him or anything... what a funny, light hearted guy!