PDA

View Full Version : Another youtube video with Garth in it

OTheRedStrokes
12-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted before but this is a psa video with Garth in it and a bunch of other celebs. Perez hilton had it on his webpage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPHHAIAtks

txtknogk
12-12-2007, 10:52 PM
I'd sure like to see Garth stay out of the political spotlight!! Being used by either side cheapens his reputation. I looked at the AARP site and even if they morphed the donkey with an elephant, it doesn't change the overall feel of the site. Goes back to the old saying "you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time".

CountryBee
12-13-2007, 01:49 AM
The video, the website and the organization may be biased towards changing healthcare in this country, but as someone who feels like I am in the middle of this crisis, it is an issue which must be discussed by everyone in this country. I, for one, am glad to see Garth taking a public stand, along with a lot of other celebrities, on this issue. I could go on and on about the public apathy towards the healthcare crisis in this country, so if a bunch of celebrities making a PSA gets people thinking and talking about this crisis again, I am all for it.
Bee

lucaswynne
12-13-2007, 11:10 AM
It doesn't bother me that Garth is in this ad one bit. What bothers me is politicians. I'm tired of left-wing, right-wing, democrat, republican. I'd like to see a president that just cares about the american people for a change, not their wallet.

The thing with health care is pretty much every plan that's been introduced provides free health care for illegals. I don't care what side of the issue you're on, I think we can all agree that's not fair. The middle class shouldn't have to pay for people that aren't even citizens.

What's the deal with global warming? Believe it or think it's a lie, is it really bad to reduce pollution? Heck no!

Ok, I'm done with my rambling. Haha.