PDA

View Full Version : Ice storms

garthaholic02
12-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Just sending a message out there hoping that Garth and his family have power and are doing well due to the recent ice storms. My thoughts and prayers are will you all.

Maggie526
12-11-2007, 09:38 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to Garth and his family and all PGers in the Midwest & Northwest .. Pray they all SAFE and have power restored soon.

jturtels
12-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey guys...I live near St. Louis. We have been pretty lucky here. Our power was out from about midnight until 5:30am...but that's not bad considering what some people went through. Our internet was out for three days...and I'm kinda getting cabin fever. Need to get out and do something! :)

madam divine1
12-11-2007, 01:05 PM
My prayers and thoughts go out to Garth and his family as well as everyone else who may be suffering through this tragic situation.

May they "weather" this storm and come out of it in good health.

Tina

lucaswynne
12-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Ice warnings have been cancelled for Oklahoma.

okiegirl2007
12-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Just to let ya'll know we are Fine here. We are in the southeast
corner of the state. It's all good here. But yes let's keep Garth,
Trisha and The girls in our thoughts during this time. I have noticed
the girls have missed 2 days of school. I am 2 hours from Tulsa.

We are thinking of you Garth.

jturtels
12-11-2007, 04:50 PM
How do you know they've missed school? You mean the school they go to has been cancelled?

okiegirl2007
12-11-2007, 05:27 PM
How do you know they've missed school? You mean the school they go to has been cancelled?

We get the news from Tulsa and we watch every day/night
and they have been showing all the closings and all the Owasso
schools have been closed the past two days including tommorrow.

legmaker07
12-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Well I live in OKC, and it is raining, and cold here. Just got home from work. Yesterday it was really iced over. It took me 1 1/2 hour to get into my car, and I couldn't even drive any where, LOL..

okiegirl2007
12-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Well I live in OKC, and it is raining, and cold here. Just got home from work. Yesterday it was really iced over. It took me 1 1/2 hour to get into my car, and I couldn't even drive any where, LOL..

My brother in law works in the OKC area. I worry about him during this
time. We have been getting rain here too. Do you have power at your
place?

legmaker07
12-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Yes we have power.. I pray for everyone that doesn't. I know that my wife's parents don't, and my dad, and step mom don't. I worry about my dad cause he has ALS.. but they do have heat though, they run on propane

Maggie526
12-12-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm very happy to hear that some PG'ers in the midwest are safe and have power :) Will continue to pray for Garth, Trisha and family and all those affected by this tragic storm.

Maggie526
12-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Weather is reporting ice & snow for tomorrow.. that is NOT what I wanted sent to the East Coast from Oklahoma :)

okiegirl2007
12-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm very happy to hear that some PG'ers in the midwest are safe and have power :) Will continue to pray for Garth, Trisha and family and all those affected by this tragic storm.

Thanks. we are fine here. We are east of McAlester they are also getting
just rain. It's cold, rainy and wet here. Yes, every since these storms started hitting the Tulsa area Garth, Trisha and girls have been on my mind.

Mr_Sevens
12-13-2007, 03:40 PM
my power went out sunday night and i just got it back, thank God.

its freezing out here.
please send prayers.

Maggie526
12-13-2007, 05:08 PM
my power went out sunday night and i just got it back, thank God.

its freezing out here.
please send prayers.

Glad to see you are okay Mr. Sevens and that your power is back.That's a long time witout it. Have been and will continue to pray for everyone suffering from this awful storm.

okiegirl2007
12-13-2007, 05:37 PM
that is so great Mr. Sevens. Glad to hear you got your
power back. But sad for those still without power.
those are still in my prayers.

Trishafan4life2
12-16-2007, 06:03 AM
I've seen the horrible weather in the mid-west and how horrible. We have family in Kansas City. Prayers are definitely for all people our there who have no electric and stuck amidst the snow and ice!!!

I'm sure Garth and family have generators to keep their electric going - or propane.

Hopefully relief is in sight!!!!