PDA

View Full Version : MTAM Chart progress??

dee12682
12-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Showing at #2 on Billboard today (not sure how up-to-date that is) Think it will make it back to #1?

LostSessions
12-09-2007, 05:49 PM
I sure hope it makes it back to number 1. It has been at #2 for the past two weeks. Fellow Okie Carrie Underwood is keeping Garth out of the top spot.

vegitoth
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
If a song is highlighted yellow, that means it's making progress, if the song aint yellow that's mean it's done.

gbkubfan
12-09-2007, 07:55 PM
I have been posting the weekly progress in the New Album thread along with the new CD's progress. The Billboard chart is updated every Thursday. This past week MTAM was #2 for a second consecutive week. If it doesn't make #1 this week I honestly don't think it will go any further. Billboard had a note that it has been in every position but #5 during its chart life and has never been out of the top ten. Will be interesting to see what happens this week.

SweetGBFan
12-10-2007, 04:32 AM
I have been posting the weekly progress in the New Album thread along with the new CD's progress. The Billboard chart is updated every Thursday. This past week MTAM was #2 for a second consecutive week. If it doesn't make #1 this week I honestly don't think it will go any further. Billboard had a note that it has been in every position but #5 during its chart life and has never been out of the top ten. Will be interesting to see what happens this week.

It is on its way down. I think on Mediabase it is at number 5 now. But hey this song has done awesome. Can't wait for Workin For a Living. Wonder how it will do.