PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, man.

jturtels
12-03-2007, 11:19 PM
I know Garth probably doesn't even read these...but I just want to say "thanks" for the last couple months. I can't go to the LA shows...but I was fortunate enough to get to go to the KC show....and it is something I'll never forget. I've been saying this to people ever since I got back from the concert..."Garth's the man." He really is.

andycja
12-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I like that and agree.. I wont be going to LA but the KC experience was incredible.

garthaholic02
12-04-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm not going to any of the shows and I am still saying thanks....and hoping for more closer to me. LOL. Love you Garth!

Maggie526
12-04-2007, 03:55 PM
These last few months have been spectacular Thank you Garth!!

alictf
12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
yep, THANKS!!! dream come true to get to go to two KC shows...had never seen him before. and sure wish i could go to LA, but I seriously doubt I'll be able to - but KC was just awesome!

CountryBee
12-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I couldn't get to K. C. to see the concerts there, but did get to a theater to see the final K. C. show. I would go through "hell and high water" to get to a Garth concert, so I'm going to the L. A. shows (hopefully all 5, maxxing out my credit cards in the process). I couldn't go to K. C. because of a little injury and needing minor surgery to repair it. I went to a theater in Woodland Hills, CA in spite of stiches in my right arm. I got so wrapped up ing going and then seeing Garth that I forgot all about my injured arm.

I saw Garth's "farewell" concert at the L. A. "Forum" in 2001 and he was awsome. You'd never know that he had been away from the stage since 1998. I thought the same thing when I saw the K. C. concert in the theater. I also saw Garth when he appeared at the opening night gala for the "Hollywood Bowl" in 2000.

After missing Garth on tour, I swore I'd try to never miss a Garth concert or appearance, especially if Garth was going to be relatively close to me.

Bee

Monakayla
12-07-2007, 02:29 AM
I did not go to KC, but I do have tickets to LA. We are all on a Garth high again. These past months have been so exciting and full of energy, and it's because of Garth. I hope that Garth knows how happy he's made us. I also hope we've made him as happy as we are! FLR 1 row 15!!! YES!!!!! I'm going with a friend who has never been to a Garth concert. I told her she was in for a wild ride!!! We are both going to be out of our minds!

THANK YOU GARTH!

-Monica

Baton Rouge
12-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Never saw Garth in concert, but I say nevertheless

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SONGS GARTH ! Hope I hear much more in the future !

Love you, you are great !

iriscrazy
12-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Sometime back I told my daughter if Garth perfoms anywhere...we're going. I've kind of had a health issue and decided that if I wait for a world tour that I might not physically be able to go. I tend to be a tight wad and I've only flown one time in my 50+ years. None-the-less, we went to 2 shows in KC and are going to 2 in LA. I still can't believe it and we are having more fun than we have had since the last time Garth performed live. It is worth what-ever you have to do beg, borrow or put on a credit card. No regrets at all!!!!!