Renegade79
11-30-2007, 11:16 AM
http://www.gocountry.am/listenlive/index.php#

Talking from The Staples Center...

He'll be on KTLA at about 7:30...

Recorder is on...

dee12682
11-30-2007, 12:55 PM
He just got off the phone with KUZZ here in Bakersfield.

He said he was amazed they were able to find a free Saturday night with such late notice...also, he said amazingly the Friday before is still open...

Another hint, he said we are going to show people a brand new way to be able to watch concerts. TV has been done, he did the theater thing, the one thing that is left to do is PPV.

themusicman118
11-30-2007, 01:17 PM

He said he was amazed they were able to find a free Saturday night with such late notice...also, he said amazingly the Friday before is still open...

Another hint, he said we are going to show people a brand new way to be able to watch concerts. TV has been done, he did the theater thing, the one thing that is left to do is PPV.

Don't forget about 3D holograms!! :)

J. Rusin

Mr_Sevens
11-30-2007, 03:18 PM

ppv is still tv. if he really means it will be something different then it really will be.

what he hasn't done is stream it online.
i think theres a good chance of that happening

dee12682
11-30-2007, 04:14 PM
ppv is still tv. if he really means it will be something different then it really will be.

what he hasn't done is stream it online.
i think theres a good chance of that happening

If you are saying PPV is still TV, the streaming online is just like watching TV as well. If they stream it online you are still going to have to pay, just as with PPV. It would be different than TV because it would most likely be show live and not taped as with his other concerts. (And a money making source)

iriscrazy
11-30-2007, 04:22 PM
Well, (@*$&(#$@, I live in the freakin' dark ages! No cable, no dish, and a sloooow dial up. This one what be happening for me. Hopefully some wonderful pg'r will tape it. Please.

ErinRae
11-30-2007, 04:25 PM
My bet is Pay Per View if its not the Theatre thing again...I think they will use whatever form it is to raise more money for california.

Bryan11
11-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Could the concert come out in a downloadable format to be watched on a video Ipod/Zune? As far as being "a new way to watch a concert," I don't think it has been done before. It would be awesome, a long shot, but awesome.

Mr_Sevens
11-30-2007, 08:49 PM
If you are saying PPV is still TV, the streaming online is just like watching TV as well. If they stream it online you are still going to have to pay, just as with PPV. It would be different than TV because it would most likely be show live and not taped as with his other concerts. (And a money making source)

i realllllly think garth would stream it for free if he streams it at all.

my only thing with PPV is that it is nowhere near as big as it used to be, PPV just is kinda getting out of date

madnessmike
12-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Could Garth have planned ahead? He did talk to ITUNES people during his plans to release the Ultimate Hits.