PDA

View Full Version : The power of Garth Brooks

madnessmike
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
There are times when I was watching the GAC special that I thought, man Garth is still great but maybe, just maybe he had lost a step. That was until I saw the More than a Memory performance and remembered that the song has only been out for a few weeks. The crowd sang it back to Garth and the crowd's volume was louder than any other song that he sang. Wow, he can still do it!!

iriscrazy
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Ever since KC I've been telling my daughter how rare it is to maintain "it" for the length of time that Garth has. Even Elvis lost a step and even stumbled. I saw Elvis in 1973 and he was incredible. I saw him again in 1975 and he was great but something had change. We last saw Garth in 1997. 10 years later, the only thing that had changed was that he has less hair. It was everything that I remembered x's 10. He is just an incredible intertainer. (Yep, I just compared Garth to Elvis...please don't shoot me, just called it like I saw it). There is simply no one like Garth Brooks.

madnessmike
11-29-2007, 04:54 PM
well said iriscrazy, I totally agree with you.

GBronx
11-29-2007, 07:36 PM
I agree too

lucaswynne
11-29-2007, 11:00 PM
If Garth is still going to the Opry in his 80's, I'll be going to watch! I've never seen Garth live... yet.

iriscrazy
11-30-2007, 08:19 AM
I hope that you can see him live in the near future. We have seen many live performances and there is NOTHING like Garth live. It is just unbelievable and the most fun that you can have. It is an interactive concert.

madnessmike
11-30-2007, 04:17 PM
He rocks!

Monakayla
12-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Yes, Garth does rock. His show is like no other I have been to. Simply undefineable...you know what I mean if you've been there! I don't think that Garth did the "flying thing" in KC. I think it would be cool if he flew out over the crowd in LA to get closer to even the people in the distant seats. That is somthing that not only looks cool, but it allows more fans to be closer to Garth and have a little interactive moment. It also lets Garth see more fans with beaming faces up close which would be cool for Garth too.

GBronx
12-02-2007, 10:47 AM
If Garth is still going to the Opry in his 80's, I'll be going to watch! I've never seen Garth live... yet.

I'd be watchin from heaven!! I'll be over 100!!! LOL

Maggie526
12-03-2007, 02:09 PM
I hope that you can see him live in the near future. We have seen many live performances and there is NOTHING like Garth live. It is just unbelievable and the most fun that you can have. It is an interactive concert.

I last saw Garth Live in concert in 1998. Saw the KC concert in the theatre which I enjoyed but there is NOTHING like being there when He's on stage :)
The Man looks and sounds great!! Can't wait for him to come back on tour.