PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone I met at the 2nd concert...

alictf
11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
I went to the 1st & 2nd shows. The second night i sat in section 108. I sat by a girl who had driven down with her dad from Illinois (i believe). She had seen Garth once when she was in 5th grade about 10 years ago maybe? we were both obsessed garth fans that had been waiting a long time...even shared the same favorite song :)

anyway, afterwards, i wished i had gotten a name, email address, or something....

Seemed to be 'almost' as excited to be there as I was ;) - seemed like a big fan, so i thought she might visit this board...if you're reading this - let me know!!!

longshot, but i thought i'd try....

jnull91
11-28-2007, 01:17 PM
I went to the 1st & 2nd shows. The second night i sat in section 108. I sat by a girl who had driven down with her dad from Illinois (i believe). She had seen Garth once when she was in 5th grade about 10 years ago maybe? we were both obsessed garth fans that had been waiting a long time...even shared the same favorite song :)
anyway, afterwards, i wished i had gotten a name, email address, or something....
Seemed to be 'almost' as excited to be there as I was ;) - seemed like a big fan, so i thought she might visit this board...if you're reading this - let me know!!!
longshot, but i thought i'd try....

It is VERY COOL that this kind of thing happens at concerts. My hubby doesn't get it... I did come away with some email addresses.
Hope you guys find each other!!