PDA

View Full Version : Post Concert Depression

iriscrazy
11-26-2007, 07:07 PM
It doesn't look like we will be able to go to LA and I'm really in a funk!
Anyone else having, "not enough of Garth, need more and can't get it" depression?

Teresa Morris
11-26-2007, 07:25 PM
It doesn't look like we will be able to go to LA and I'm really in a funk!
Anyone else having, "not enough of Garth, need more and can't get it" depression?

no LA for us either. really not even a consideration. i'm thanking God & Garth for KC and leaving it at that.

but i do know the feelin u're talkin bout.

I call it the Garth High and the Garth Low.

Aint no high that gets you higher and feels near as good....but God help you when the low hits cause its the worst of the lows and aint nuttin snappin you outta it but time.

Mr. Midnight
11-26-2007, 08:49 PM
...its the worst of the lows and aint nuttin snappin you outta it but time...

...or perhaps breaking out some of the old stuff and letting the music work its wonders! haha... plus the fact that you never know when he's gonna surprise us all next!

I for one am STILL riding the high from the concert, the album, the theatre showing, the TV programs, and all that has taken place in the last couple of weeks... Haven't been this excited (about anything) in a long time...

GBFanGirl
11-26-2007, 08:50 PM
It was hard enough to talk my dad into KC, I doubt I could get him to go to L.A. too. I wish I could, a chance at better seats. But I just think God that I actually got to see him finally. I honestly cry sometimes when I think about just how lucky I am, but I do wish it would have lasted longer. It flew by so fast.

iriscrazy
11-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Please don't get me wrong...I am so thankful for KC! It was just the best. I listen to Garth all of the time and I'm waiting the Theater Perforance copy to arrive (no GAC at my house!). Maybe that will put some wind back in my sails. I'm not a depressed type of person but I just keep thinking, what if this is his last concert for years and I'm going to miss it!
Thanks Mr. Midnight...I'll try to keep that "surprise" in mind. You guys are great!

alictf
11-28-2007, 11:23 AM
depressed here...i really want to go to LA, but seriously doubt i am going to be able to do that...too soon...still paying for KC :)

but going through withdrawals!! i waited 10 years to see him and now that i have - want to see him again and again!! :)

after 10 years of not really thinking it was ever going to happen-now he's having a concert, and i'm NOT going? that's hard to take ;) I did get to go to two in KC though - and was just so AWESOME. I was watching central park the other night (which i used to watch ALL the time) and just thought - i can't believe i saw him!!!!!! WOW! if he comes anywhere in the south, or the east coast (or to tulsa when that new arena opens) - I am there! but LA is quite a trip for me!

but i am struggling with the 'Garth is having a concert and I'm not going to be there' - like i did the 7 KC concerts i did not get to go to :)

garthaholic02
11-28-2007, 11:55 AM
I know the feeling. Poor college student can't afford the plane tickets. Oh well some day.