PDA

View Full Version : My Mom Just Had A Great Idea

vegitoth
11-24-2007, 10:36 PM
We were down at Barnhill's for lunch we were talking about things, so I brought up about Garth's concert in California. She said to me if tickets go on sale she don't want to drive to California. So along with the concert while we're all hoping that he'll add nine shows (As much as he wants to) he can't because of either the Lakers or whatever basketball teams play there, but she said if that don't happen, he should put it on Pay-Per-View to increase more money for the fire victims.

Mr_Sevens
11-24-2007, 11:38 PM
We were down at Barnhill's for lunch we were talking about things, so I brought up about Garth's concert in California. She said to me if tickets go on sale she don't want to drive to California. So along with the concert while we're all hoping that he'll add nine shows (As much as he wants to) he can't because of either the Lakers or whatever basketball teams play there, but she said if that don't happen, he should put it on Pay-Per-View to increase more money for the fire victims.

I think there is a pretty good chance of this concert being in theatres again if anything.

Garth seemed to really like the idea.

YouSoundBitter
11-25-2007, 07:36 AM
You're right about the limited dates for LA. There are several other ways, like the theater, though GB doesn't like doing the same thing twice much. The pay-per-view would work, though bootleggers would have a dvd out by the next day. He could release a DVD or a actual LIVE cd of it...

GBronx
11-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm not clear on one thing. Is HE doing the whole concert?? Or is he performing AT a Benefit Concert with others??
They are 2 different animals!! Catch my drift?

YouSoundBitter
11-25-2007, 08:17 PM
One city, one concert, one man (and 1 woman, more than likely)