PDA

View Full Version : At Home With Garth and Trisha

Jen19
11-22-2007, 01:17 AM
There is a radio speical on Westwood tommrow

Westwood One radio special "Trisha & Garth at Home" airing November 22nd thru November 25th.

you can listen online at this site

http://www.kzkx.com/page5_sub.php?id=328

G-f
11-22-2007, 09:21 PM
They have it listed that you can listen a couple more days. I can't get it to work........anyone else? This should be good if someone could figure it out. I know the first listen was a 10:00 a.m. but what are the other times.
Tricia

colinhf
11-22-2007, 10:30 PM
i'm sorry i can't watch it

because i don't get the channel in my country

can someone record it?

thanks

Tink0166
11-24-2007, 09:20 AM
I heard it on my radio Thanksgiving Day morning..Made my day. There's an exerp where Garth talks about making Trisha breakfast in bed for her birthday.. LOVED it. What a romantic...

kidneysip
11-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Can anyone give a recap of what was said or is there a transcript available? Better yet did anyone record it?

G-f
11-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I STILL would love to hear this too, if anyone's got it. Breakfast in bed, why did she let him leave to start with? :)
Tricia

Tink0166
11-25-2007, 07:52 PM
The 'story' in a nutshell: They asked Garth if it was true he was a romantic. Heard he had made Trisha breakfast in bed for her birthday. He admitted it, said yes, he did make her breakfast in bed. Made a comment about it being sexy, romantic..plus he's not the greatest of cooks, so as long as it's breakfast in bed, how good does it have to be, right?? He went on to say that he fixed her a 'breakfast bow' (not sure what's in it???LOL..don't much care..would be great anyhow), and he did the candle, the rose, the whole thing, and she ate it, then he took the tray, and went back in the bedroom for (almost exact words, going on memory, not recorded) the REAL birthday present, some smoochin and cuddling, and he was stroking her hair as she lay there, and he realized she was FAST ASLEEP!!!!!!! His final comment was something like, he couldn't blame her, she's been busy working too, with her new cd out and all..

It was very cute.. I was driving to the store for the paper that morning, and ended up driving around the block to hear more cause our radio in the house wasn't working...

iriscrazy
11-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Maybe Garth was wearing the bow? Nuf said?

Tink0166
11-25-2007, 08:09 PM
If that were the case, I sure wouldn't have fallen asleep.. no matter how tired or busy I'd been!!!!!!

iriscrazy
11-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Garth stroking her hair and she goes to sleep?? I'd have to be in a coma!

BLL
11-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Its a breakfast bowl-has eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, ect. Basically everything you'd want for breakkie, served in a bowl in layers. Trisha said in an interview (US 99) it even has pasta and cheese in it and is all your calories for a week!!

Tink0166
11-25-2007, 08:19 PM
All that, and made by Garth.. I'd die a happy woman..LOL

iriscrazy
11-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks for clarifying the "bowl" thing. I'll leave this subject alone now. I'm still trying to get the MTAM video shot in the buff image out of my head!

G-f
11-25-2007, 08:38 PM
I'd tell him to forget the breakfast when he came in and go PUT on a bow and come back..."as he was supposed to have been for the shower scene in the video." Was romantic of him though, but I think from what we have seen of him over the years with Sandy, Trisha and in his songs......."Somewhere Other Than The Night," that he is romantic. I hope she appreciates it, they aren't always easy to find.
Tricia

iriscrazy
11-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Ah heck, forget the bow or the bowl.