PDA

View Full Version : Off stage with Garth

legmaker07
11-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Well I just got done watching the GAC interview with Lorianne Cook. That was an awesome interview. I have to say that it now has to be my favorite now.. It showed all of his emotions. When he cried, I wanted to cry along with him when he was talking about his mom, girls, and his wife Mrs. Yearwood. I LOVED IT!!!!

ramond
11-22-2007, 01:18 AM
can anyone make a copy for me,i would reaaly appreciate,please pm me iff you can,also the kasas city concert that airs on thanksgiving day.

majane67
11-26-2007, 12:18 AM
we have no GAC here in Canada so no matter how we love to watch any of Garth thing, there's no way so that I humbly request our friends from the US who had been sweet and kind enough sharing garth clips for us in the past to please post clips here especially that " off stage with Garth". Please Please....we would greatly appreciate that

sky296
11-26-2007, 12:18 PM
I got both - the interview and the 1.5h concert they showed last Friday on GAC.

PM me with your address if you want a copy on DVD ;)

jnull91
11-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I got both - the interview and the 1.5h concert they showed last Friday on GAC.

PM me with your address if you want a copy on DVD ;)

wondering . . . did you edit out the commercials???
I'm saving my commercial-throwing bricks for a planter box.

lucaswynne
11-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Never saw the interview, but that's ok. I don't have GAC either.

Are you sure you can't get GAC in Canada? It's not on cable where I live (US), it's on satellite.

GBsgirl
11-30-2007, 08:01 AM
I have Time Warner Cable here in TX and we have GAC so it is available in cable here in the US.

lucaswynne
11-30-2007, 07:01 PM
I wish they included it with cable here! We get CMT instead.

Crazyfan2000
12-02-2007, 01:14 PM
what did he say in the interview?

jnull91
12-02-2007, 05:53 PM
what did he say in the interview?

*Taylor (15) says she is a member of the "Lazy Generation" and she's proud of it!
*If you worship Miss Yearwood, if you got to know her, you would worship her more.
*He said he wants to make everything he has done so far "look small". Lorianne laughed really hard, and said "I am going to PRAY for you, Garth Brooks!"
*He said that his father isn't the same without his mother - he (Garth) still really misses his Mom.

tons more stuff, but that's what I remember right off...

sky296
12-02-2007, 10:23 PM
wondering . . . did you edit out the commercials???
I'm saving my commercial-throwing bricks for a planter box.

unfortunately already the burning of the DVDs themselves already takes years...... I'm probably through with about 1/3rd of the "orders"...

I'll try to finish all of them this week/next weekend.

I'll post again when I'm done

okiegirl2007
12-02-2007, 11:41 PM
what does he mean that she is in the "lazy generation"?
I totally don't blame him that he misses his mom badly.
Could tell every time he talked about her and was crying
he missed her deeply.

Maggie526
12-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Excellent, emotional interview! I laughed at Garth & Lorianne when he said music shouldn’t be played without a cup & a chinstrap. I cried when Garth spoke of his Mom & Dad especially when he said he misses his Dad because Dad isn’t Dad without Mom.:(
I’m in awe when he speaks of his Girls and Trisha & Sandy.. He wants so much to be the best father… when he mentions Trisha his whole face lights up. God these two have really found true love. :)
I lost my breath when Garth said when they come back they want to make everything up until now look small. WOW looks like we are all in for one hell of ride!!