PDA

View Full Version : Offering KC Pix

PJ
11-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Many have you have e-mailed and PM'd me asking if I would be making copies of my photos like I did 9 years ago in Tampa. I'm actually surprised so many of you remember me for that from so long ago. So many have asked that I feel like I'd be letting you down if I said no, so I am willing to make sets available from the 4 nights I attended - Thrusday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please PM or e-mail me for details if you are interested. You can see a few examples of my pix in the Photo threads from those nights. I will ship internationally as well.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by friends and family!

PJ

PJ
11-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks for all the kind PM's and e-mails. I'm glad to help out those in need. I don't want to drag this out too long so ask that everyone finalize your requests to me by Nov 30 so I can get the pix to you in a timely manner.

okiegirl2007
11-23-2007, 11:24 AM
i would love some copies. :(

alictf
11-26-2007, 12:50 PM
are you the same PJ (from alabama i think-as am i) that sent me copies of TIGB1 & 2 probably about 8 or 9 years ago? i'm not sure if this is something i can post on here or if i should be PMing...but do you still have those? i lost them in hurricane ivan - and I have the entertainer box set, but he cut parts out....and also Saturday Night Live - do you happen to have those appearances? i have looked everywhere on the internet - i want to show my sister the 'real cowboy' skit!

you the same PJ - i think from the garthbox?

PJ
11-27-2007, 05:06 PM
you the same PJ - i think from the garthbox?

I sent you a PM

iriscrazy
11-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi PJ,
I would like copies of Sat/Sun. I have sent you a pm but I'm not sure that it went through?? Thanks so much!

PJ
12-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Due date for requests is this Friday.