PDA

View Full Version : the road to kansas city

cissie
11-21-2007, 10:21 AM
ok, i have looked and looked, on gac's website, and i can not find any information on this show. i have found listings for "the ultimaye hits" and "the concert", but i have no information what so ever on "the road to kansas city. does anyone no anything about this. it was in the following article:

Promoting the network as “The Home of Garth Brooks,” GAC also has produced The Road to Garth, a series of brief segments showing Brooks and his band in preparation for the historic concert event. "The Road to Kansas City" will air on GAC all week in anticipation of the premiere of Garth: One Man, One City, One Night.

riskybzns
11-21-2007, 11:24 AM
its on gac on the 23rd at 8est and i do believe its titled, one artist, one city, one show.

cissie
11-21-2007, 12:52 PM
no no, thats the actual concert. what i am looking for is the road to kansas city. it's a different thing. see, here is some stuff from the article, and there is suppose to be 3 different things:

Promoting the network as “The Home of Garth Brooks,” GAC also has produced The Road to Garth, a series of brief segments showing Brooks and his band in preparation for the historic concert event. The Road to Kansas City will air on GAC all week in anticipation of the premiere of Garth: One Man, One City, One Night.

Ultimate Garth – The Ultimate Hits (Nov. 23, 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET), a one-hour exclusive television special featuring Garth Brooks and his new three-disc release, “The Ultimate Hits.” Garth tells personal stories about the music and videos he hand-picked for this greatest hits collection and explains the impact of his dramatic, groundbreaking music videos on his career. The GAC special includes three brand new songs and one bonus track, new videos, as well as never-before-seen footage and interviews.

Millions of country music fans who missed out on Garth Brooks’ series of sold-out concerts in Kansas City earlier this month can experience the music and the magic on Great American Country television network as GAC presents Garth: One Man, One City, One Night, a 90-minute music special premiering Thanksgiving weekend, Friday Nov. 23 at 8 p.m. ET.

Jen19
11-21-2007, 01:05 PM
it sounds like it would just be on in little segements between shows. but I don't know this for sure

BLL
11-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Click on Garth's advert on the left side on the front page, it'll take you to his GAC site and you can watch the bits online. They play them before playing MTAM.

PJ
11-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Click on Garth's advert on the left side on the front page, it'll take you to his GAC site and you can watch the bits online. They play them before playing MTAM.

I only saw the Top 20 Countdown commercial befor MTAM. Am I clicking the wrong place?

BLL
11-21-2007, 05:33 PM
At the top of the MTAM video there's a bar that you can click on the arrow and it reveals the snippets; click on the first one and it'll play them all in sequence. :)

Paula
11-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Very cool. Thanks for leading us to where we can see all the snippets.

Paula

G-f
11-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I've seen a few of these, all but one I think on GAC. Lots of times they will show them before they play his video or somewhere close to talking about an upcoming special. NIce to see them posted there.
Tricia

gbwnab
11-23-2007, 11:32 AM
that is all my guide says for 8pm on GAC. At 7 it says GB The Ultimate... but nothing listed for 8pm....boy I hope its the concert, this is going to be a great night for GB!

cissie
11-23-2007, 01:14 PM
yes, garth's concert is on gac at 8. i check the gac schedule and it says the ultimate hits at 7 and the concert at 8... whooooooo hoooo hoooo can't wait

G-f
11-23-2007, 02:01 PM
at 6:00 et The special with Lorianne Crook
7:00 the Ultimate Hits
8:00-9:30 The Concert from KC

Got those VCR's and DVD recorders ready???
Tricia