PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know when the video for Anonymous was filmed?

Trishy
11-21-2007, 12:42 AM
I love that song, and I just stumbled upon the video recently. This song was never released on anything but the limited edition, was it?

It's an amazing video. Has the video ever been included in any of the DVD's?

Thanks,
T

karik
11-21-2007, 12:46 AM
The video was on 'The Entertainer' box set, on disk 5(the video collection). The song was only on the limited series box set, and i believe it's on the Wal-Mart disk. Not sure where it was filmed.

madnessmike
11-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Looking at Garth, I'd say mid-1990's

lucaswynne
11-29-2007, 11:56 PM
I heard the year once, I'm not sure... but I THINK it was either 1998 or 2001.

kissncry
11-30-2007, 02:10 AM
Anonymous is on my In Pieces CD I bought last year. Guess all the tracks from the Limited Series were added later to the newer re-released CDs. My copy of No Fences has This Ain't Tennessee, Roping the Wind has Which One of Them, etc. I am assuming the vid was shot around the time the Limited Series was released and just stored away in the vault. I know what you mean about trying to figure out the location of the vid shoot. I have been trying to figure out just where I have seen that theater since I first saw it. I am guessing that it's probably been used as a location for lots of other stuff over the years and that's why it looks so familiar. But I have no idea which theater it is either. Would love to know though.

Sherry

lucaswynne
11-30-2007, 08:00 PM
It's either the Orpheum in Los Angeles or Memphis, can't remember which! If you searched for photos you could figure it out.

kissncry
12-01-2007, 02:10 AM
I've been to the Orpheum in Memphis several times, and it doesn't look like what I remember. Must be the one in LA?

Sherry