PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stewart Photos from Garth Kansas City Concert

GBTYBMonkey
11-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Calling all Garth Fans that went to Kansas City concerts,

NASCAR driver, Tony Stewart, was at one of those concerts. Did anyone get photos that would be willing to share with me.

I am fan of both Garth and Tony's, but I have a friend's little girl who is in the hospital and would love photos of them together, if possible. Tony Stewart mentioned he was at the concert during his Sirius radio show tonight. The race forum I belong to and we were listening could of sworn he said he went on stage.

Please let me know via PM.

I really would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you for any help you can give.....

Mr_Sevens
11-21-2007, 12:13 AM
which show did he go to?

I read Dierks Bentley was at the 11/11 show.

karik
11-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Wow!! all these other people there is really neat! You wonder how they didn't get swarmed by other people!

vegitoth
11-21-2007, 09:56 AM
From what I heard Taylor Swift also wanted to go as well.

GBTYBMonkey
11-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Not sure which night he went there.

I do know that Tony's flight was diverted to a different airport and Garth sent his right hand man and tour bus to pick him up at the airport.

andycja
11-21-2007, 10:41 AM
How did Dierks Bentley not get swarmed at a Garth concert...

Just a thought:

Dierks Bentley's last album Long Trip Alone has still sold less than a million albums since its 2006 release.

Garth's sold 500,000 of a "hits" album in 2 weeks.. Dierks has had like a year!

I'm going to rant.. The country "stars" nowdays aren't "stars" like we expect. They sell a moderate amount of albums, and they get to #1 because there's no one better.

Shania Twain's Come on Over album ALONE did nearly 20 million units..

And yet we're stuck with these artists today at #1 on the charts and barely reaching platinum..

Okay I'm done ranting.

LilWhiteTankTop
11-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Yeah, Dierks was at the 11/11 show. He didn't get swarmed because he watched from backstage.
Ha.

GBTYBMonkey
11-21-2007, 11:29 AM
We have figured out that Tony must have been there on the final night.

I do not get GAC.

If anyone has pics, please PM me.

This little girl loves both men.

I thought he said he was shown on camera. I bet it will be on GAC and shown.

She can't get GAC in the hospital, though.

Brother.

Anyone, please.

PJ
11-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Dierks didn't watch from backstage. He was sitting on the floor in front of me. When folks started noticing him and taking a few pix, he got mad and went backstage. He then came back out and sat on the inner side of the row. As he walked by a lady next to me asked if she could take his pic and he said, no this is a Garth show. Her response, "And that's why you'll never be as big as Garth."

riskybzns
11-21-2007, 12:20 PM
andy, just what does that have to do with tony stewart being at a garth concert? but just to put things to rest, artist don't sell like they used to because of this thing called the internet. i'm sure your smart enough to know that garth's fan base is so much greater than that of dirks. now someone help me here, but i do believe brittney's new album didn't even sell a million copies. i suppose your gonna tell me she isn't a "star"

gb_rocks
11-21-2007, 12:24 PM
THe last night I was there and NO Tony Stewart on stage. He may have been in the audience but not on stage.

andycja
11-21-2007, 12:40 PM
As he walked by a lady next to me asked if she could take his pic and he said, no this is a Garth show. Her response, "And that's why you'll never be as big as Garth."

That's hilarious.. I'm just saying.. Making a big deal out of Dierks being at a Garth concert is like seeing a Bengals player watching a Cowboys game :) :)

GBTYBMonkey
11-21-2007, 01:10 PM
THe last night I was there and NO Tony Stewart on stage. He may have been in the audience but not on stage.

Crud!!! Might be out of luck.....

I was praying for her sake I could find some pics.

I know he mentioned being on camera. I guess I will need to find someone with GAC and record for her so she can see if maybe he was in front row and show on a Big Screen or will be cut in.

Dang it!

Thanks for the help

GarthdaMan
11-21-2007, 01:25 PM
It's fun to read the different celebs who were at the shows. I heard Oprah was there one night. Is that true? Who else checked out his shows? Sorry I have no info on Tony. My dad would love to hear about it if he was there.

karik
11-21-2007, 02:24 PM
As he walked by a lady next to me asked if she could take his pic and he said, no this is a Garth show. Her response, "And that's why you'll never be as big as Garth."

HAHA! Go Lady!!!!

captngurl
11-21-2007, 09:03 PM
i would love to know also if tony stewart was there.. he is my favorite Nascar driver and if anyone does have pics, i would love to see them. thanks!

Blue Rosie
11-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Making a big deal out of Dierks being at a Garth concert is like seeing a Bengals player watching a Cowboys game :) :)

Whoa there buddy, don't be dissin' my Bengals. (They are doing enough damage to themselves this year.)

GarthFanIU
11-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I heard Oprah was there one night. Is that true?

I was at the Thursday show and was chatting with the usher for our section before the show and she said that security was made aware that Oprah would be there that night. She hadn't heard if she had shown up for sure or where she was supposed to sit...

superman69
11-25-2007, 04:43 PM
i was there the night DB was there and i was with the lady that ask him for his pic and he was a real a@@ about it.....he lost about 100 fans just right there in our section.......he also tried to move someone out of (what he thought was his seats) then the usher had to show him his real seats.....dumbA@@......AS YOU CAN TELL I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM!

i will also say that he never took his hands or arms off his wife or girlfriend all they did was rub and kiss the whole show.....but she was "HOT".....i can't say i blame him...hehehe

gbcgbeliever
11-27-2007, 09:40 PM
speaking of Tony i am wondering when the video was made for working for a living .. the reason i ask all the hair Garth seems to have under his hat..and it looks almost red!! just curious...

BLL
11-27-2007, 11:38 PM
It was shot in August of this year-and if you look at the 4 new videos, GB's hair has been darkened in all of them. In the theatre show I noticed he's so white now in some shots he looks like he's shaved his head, even though he has quite a bit of hair still, just not on top, LOL.

dsdunnam
02-16-2008, 05:04 AM
Tony is also my favorite driver. I would love to know which show he went to and see pictures of my two favorites!

Skywise
02-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Ditto on that! I'd love see him enjoying a garth show- hey, TS is on the pole today for the nationwide race- cool!

but yeah, garth and Tony in a concert- that'd be cool

AronP24
02-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Calling all Garth Fans that went to Kansas City concerts,

NASCAR driver, Tony Stewart, was at one of those concerts. Did anyone get photos that would be willing to share with me.

I am fan of both Garth and Tony's, but I have a friend's little girl who is in the hospital and would love photos of them together, if possible. Tony Stewart mentioned he was at the concert during his Sirius radio show tonight. The race forum I belong to and we were listening could of sworn he said he went on stage.

Please let me know via PM.

I really would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you for any help you can give.....

He mustv'e been the crowd member pushing everyone else into the wall..then complaining about it and blaming it on someone not even at the show ;)

Skywise
02-16-2008, 05:09 PM
pbbbbbbbbbttttttttt :p:p:( at you ARon! :)

you're not a Gordon fan by any chance are you?

tony's not tall enough to have pushed everyone I think- temper? yes- size? no.. :D