PDA

View Full Version : MTAM clawing its way back up the charts

EveryNow&Then
11-16-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm kinda suprised I haven't seen this mentioned in a while, but I guess everyone is still overwhelmed from KC. MTAM has been steadily gaining spins for several weeks now and is finally making some real head way. According to Mediabase the song is now back up to #3. I don't know if Kenny will slip from number #1 before Sunday, but it is going to be close. Also, Garth has actually jumped ahead of Carrie in spins finally and just lacks a little in audience numbers. He has really picked some steam back up and it looks like it could happen again... how cool would that be! Keep requesting guys, the finish line is in sight!

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/Charts.asp?format=c1R&showtopn=500&cutoff=1

Katie

Jona
11-17-2007, 04:47 AM
That is so cool. I really hope the song will make it back as #1 :)

gbkubfan
11-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I posted on New Album thread that it stayed at #4 for the third week on Billboard. Kenny slipped to #2 behind Dirks Bentley. That would be cool if it moved up again. I would like to see it make #1 again.

madnessmike
11-17-2007, 11:00 AM
This is normal for a song to do this when a artist tours or is out there advertising it. I hope it continues to climb.