PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me???

Lynx331
11-16-2007, 11:57 PM
All of this Garth stuff is driving me insane! Im not complaining tho. All of this possible more concerts, possible world tour, maybe a full comeback. I kno these could all just be rumours... But i can tell you i'll be kinda disappointed if they turn out to be rumours... Is this driving anyone else nuts?

EveryNow&Then
11-17-2007, 12:06 AM
As far as a full blown tour, I'm not holding my breath... but do I think it will be 7-10 years before the next live show?? No, I definitely can see that this has effected Garth and put a taste in his mouth for the stage. He is going to find a way to get out there, at least a couple times briefly before that 7-10 years rolls around. Apparently, even his daughters don't want him to be a cooped up soccer dad anymore... So yes, it is driving me a little crazy, but I'm not getting packed up to follow the man around the country... not yet anyway!

Katie

1-country-girl
11-17-2007, 12:18 AM
No, its not just you. I'm actually feeling a little depressed that the shows in KC are over because I don't know if he's really back or if he's back in retirement. I think (and hope) that these 9 shows inspired him to perform more. Both nights that I was there, I really got the feeling that he didn't want to leave the stage - and I truly felt that it was genuine for him, not just for show.

randa16
11-17-2007, 03:10 AM
I dont care about him going on tour I would much rather have him start making new albums.

iriscrazy
11-17-2007, 05:19 PM
BOK Center, Tulsa, 2008. They are looking for someone to open the arena. They have approached Garth and he hasn't said "no." It's 20-30" from his house. Hmmmmmmmm!

huskergirl7
11-17-2007, 05:46 PM
When is the arena in Tulsa set to open? As long as it's driving distance I'm on my way...then again, the whole lower 48 is driving distance for Garth!

I agree that he'll be back sooner than later. He really did look happy on stage and he's got to miss it. I'd be happy with a run of shows each year until he makes it back for multiple cities.

iriscrazy
11-17-2007, 06:02 PM
The BOK Center is set to open Sept. '08. We've decided that if he plays there that we are going every night...whatever it takes. We went to the Centennial in OKC last night. It was a huge let down after the high we were on from last Sat/Sun in KC. It would be great if he announced Tulsa in a week or so and then we could have 9 months to anticipate! They have already booked Celine Dion so I can actually see this happening. After KC, I can see about anything happening short of a World Tour.

legmaker07
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM
being that I lie in OKC, I will take off to stand in line if this is all true, and will get tickets to every night, LOL..

iriscrazy
11-17-2007, 10:55 PM
My thoughts exactly! If he does do the BOK thing I hope that they don't have tickets on sale too soon...my $$'s are stretched thin. We did the Centennial thing too (big mistake)! Thank God and Garth for KC!!!