PDA

View Full Version : Who was the girl?

GBronx
11-16-2007, 05:35 PM
At the end of the concert who went on stage. I didn't see the whole exchange. Just saw the girl getting off the stage.

easton94
11-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah it was a little girl that somehow got on stage, security scooped her up and went off the stage quickly with her.....'94

ErinRae
11-16-2007, 09:27 PM
You were probably talking about the girl he hugged right? She was just a fan that go on stage but she got to Garth and he hugged her with security hot on her tail, lol... then she just went back to her seat by herself. During the first encore someone set their little girl about 5 years old on the stage, she tried to make it to garth but security got her before garth even saw her.

GBronx
11-16-2007, 11:06 PM
OK, Thanks. My sister thought it was one of Garth's gals. I didn't think so but I thought I'd ask before I gave a definite NO!! LOL

AronP24
11-17-2007, 08:33 AM
na..just a random girl....she told garht if you read her lips "I'm going back to my seat now..." he was like "o.k"...pretty cool guy ya know lol

I always give big John props for handling Garth's mob so well
Ireland comes to mind when those two guys went on stage and hi-fived garth and john had to run out and grab them...

Shamless_4Garth
11-17-2007, 02:52 PM
na..just a random girl....she told garht if you read her lips "I'm going back to my seat now..." he was like "o.k"...pretty cool guy ya know lol

I always give big John props for handling Garth's mob so well
Ireland comes to mind when those two guys went on stage and hi-fived garth and john had to run out and grab them...

Is that what she said?? I thought she said something like "I felt bad" cuz that's right after he teared up about us waiting for him and she maybe felt bad that he got upset so she wanted to give him a hug??? That's what I got out of it anyways....