PDA

View Full Version : Garth talks about plans for the future!!!!!

Crazyfan2000
11-16-2007, 05:33 PM
I just read a news article about the Kansas City show being on TV, and it said that there would be an interview along with that, and in it he talks about plans for the future!

What does everybody think his plans will be?!

OnAPrayer
11-16-2007, 05:41 PM
I am not exactly sure--BUT--I am sooo optimistic after his comment at his last show! Sooo excited about his return...
j in va

Shamless_4Garth
11-17-2007, 07:44 AM
I watched the interview he did on Offstage with Lorianne Crook and, at least to me, it didn't SEEM like he was going to be touring anymore....or at least that's what he said in the interview.

But......it would be just like Garth to shock everyone and do the exact opposite of what he said....hmmmmm

AronP24
11-17-2007, 09:27 AM
I just read a news article about the Kansas City show being on TV, and it said that there would be an interview along with that, and in it he talks about plans for the future!

What does everybody think his plans will be?!

they are referring to his interview with lorianne that has already been on tv...he not coming out of retirement

ZooPal32
11-17-2007, 12:53 PM
come back garth

ashleeh
11-17-2007, 01:57 PM
we also have to remember that he did that interview BEFORE KC. maybe now hes rethought it!!! i really think he could do concerts like he did in KC all over the country. OR MAYBE A TOUR THIS SUMMER when the girls are off school!!!!!!!!!! we can only pray

themusicman118
11-17-2007, 03:59 PM
we also have to remember that he did that interview BEFORE KC. maybe now hes rethought it!!! i really think he could do concerts like he did in KC all over the country. OR MAYBE A TOUR THIS SUMMER when the girls are off school!!!!!!!!!! we can only pray

If this were to happen, then maybe he could call it the 'That Summer Tour.' If he doesn't call it that, then we can all think of it as 'That Summer.' :)

J. Rusin

iriscrazy
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
In an interview in Tulsa, Garth was asked about opening the new BOK center in Tulsa next Sept. He said that he has been approached and that he would support Tulsa in anyway that he can. Soooo, make of that what you will. I think that is a very distinct possibility. That will be 9 months after KC and would be a similar set up plus it is only about 20" from his house. We can all hope! Maybe he'll have released "Leave a Light On" by then.