PDA

View Full Version : Girls From Ireland

2countryuk
11-15-2007, 07:54 AM
Hi all

We attended the Garth shows on the Monday/Tuesday /Wednesday and Thursday nights and got chatting to a lot of fans in line.

The atmosphere outside the show was just brilliant, all started by those crazy girls from Ireland. They had everyone in our line trying to do the wave, along with one of the guys they were hanging out with.

It was the same on the Tuesday night (when they started the wave inside the Sprint Centre) and on the Wednesday night they were keeping themselves entertained, running around with their Flag lol.

Anyways I was hoping someone may have some contact details for any of the four girls as I would love to get in touch with them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

rhd13
11-15-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm friends with the girls from Ireland and when I told them about this post they very politely asked me to say that they don't visit PlanetGarth and they don't want any of their personal information to be given out if anyone knows them.

alictf
11-15-2007, 11:52 AM
hmmmmmm

2countryuk
11-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi Again

Thanks for posting. I've had a lovely reply from someone who knows them and they did not mean for that post to sound rude. They just dont come on here and post and prefer not to give their details out on a public board. Thanks guys

AronP24
11-15-2007, 12:46 PM
you could always hop over to ireland and just start askin' everyone you see if it was them...may take a while..but hey...ireland is gorgeous

2countryuk
11-16-2007, 06:36 AM
Yeah Ireland is a beautiful country indeed. I may well have to pay another visit soon, and track those girls down lol. They're lovely people. I can understand why Garth loves them so much. On the Wednesday night he made a gesture in their direction saying He loved them, how cool. Everyone in my section was talking about it lol. Seems like they're close to him, very cool and very lucky. They deserve it. Not that other people don't, its just my opinion but to me its like he treats those girls like friends. My friend lives in the US and was in Oklahoma on business and saw Garth out with some girls from Ireland. I'm not sure if it was these girls but she said he was very relaxed and all were joking and having fun (I'm assuming it was these girls, though they have never said and probably never would give out any information like that, which I respect). No wonder he loves them:-)

2countryuk
11-16-2007, 07:06 AM
Sorry about that earlier post. I've been told that the people at dinner with Garth, were not the girls from Ireland so I apologise for that. I really shouldn't assume things lol:-)

But I'm sure he does love them, that was clear on the Wednesday night:-)

Sorry guys:-)