PDA

View Full Version : Garth Interview - New?

Cat3192
11-13-2007, 09:56 AM
My hometown radio station has the following "exclusive" interview -

http://wsslfm.com/cc-common/mfeatures/test/player.html?apid=3059&son=&tot=1&type=vid&mid=167064&gateway=exiting

or visit www.wsslfm.com and there's a link at the bottom.

About a 15-minute interview and to be honest, I just got to work so I haven't watched it all yet, but it seems current.

Cat

shmlss4gb
11-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks so much for sharing, that was great!

kissncry
11-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Hi Cat,

If you go to the homepage of Garth's website, you can find a lot of new interviews that were also recently done. I saw this inteview and the other ones yesterday. They are all great and moving and funny too.

Sherry

Maggie526
11-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi Cat,

If you go to the homepage of Garth's website, you can find a lot of new interviews that were also recently done. I saw this inteview and the other ones yesterday. They are all great and moving and funny too.

Sherry

Sherry
I can't get the interview to play right.. where Garth talks about the 2 Georges in his life and then notices Pres. Bush. What does he say about Pres. Bush?

kissncry
11-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Sherry
I can't get the interview to play right.. where Garth talks about the 2 Georges in his life and then notices Pres. Bush. What does he say about Pres. Bush?

Go to garthbrooks.com home page. There will be a list of interviews with Garth listed. Select the one that is labeled: AT&T Blue Room Music. When you get to that site, toward the middle of the screen scroll down on the What's New menu till you see Garth's name, I think it is dated 11/6. It is a two part interview about his most memorable award show moments. Nothing really new. Just about how silly he felt when he gave an acceptance speech and thanked his two favorite Georges--Strait and Jones. And then he noticed President Bush (the first one) sitting in the audience and realized he hadn't meant to offend him by exclusion. Goes on to talk about how nice he was to him even after he left office.

Sherry

Cat3192
11-13-2007, 04:39 PM
I see all that now Sherry.

I haven't visited there lately. I seem to get more info here.

Thanks for the heads up. Will watch them all when I have the time.