PDA

View Full Version : I bid thee farewell!

jturtels
11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Like I said, I'm leaving PG until after the shows. I know they've created a new thread just for show content, but I'm still afraid I'll stumble across something. God it's going to be hard...but I want to be totally surprised!

Talk to you guys next week!

TJsgotGBfever
11-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I admire your will power! LOL

karik
11-05-2007, 08:16 PM
I'd never be able to do it.

LostSessions
11-05-2007, 09:22 PM
I am going to do my best to stay away as well...at least on some of the posts. I already stumbled upon something I didn't want to see till I opened my new CD tomorrow! Grrrrr.....
Someone from I think China already received their Ultimate Hits CD and posted the liner notes and I clicked on there and couldn't help but look at them...lol. I gave into temptation!
I want everything to be a surprise Thurs. nite. Let's hope I can truly stay away. But what can I say??? I love this site!

jturtels
11-05-2007, 09:55 PM
By the way, the title of this thread was supposed to be "I Bid Thee Farewell" HA. I already see a post named "On the phone" so I'm guessing I could click on there and see what he opened with, etc. NOT GOING TO DO IT! :)

jturtels
11-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Ok...now I'm really gone! Have fun guys! I'm going to Sunday's show..so I'll be on after that. Have a great week!