PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Tix Help--DESPERATE!!

Teresa Morris
11-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi yall,

I'm finding myself in a scary spot here. I'm still searching desperately for 2 tix together for the Saturday night Garth concert. I have Friday and Sunday covered.

If you know of anyone who has 2 tix and can help me out, please let me know. I will pay more than face value. At this point I don't care, I just want to secure 2 tix together. I already spent a ton on Sunday tix but will do the same if I have to for Saturday tix. (May God and Garth forgive me!!!)

I'd appreciate any leads yall can throw my way. I've searched ebay, craigslist, ticket scalpers (call a spade a spade, I refuse to call them "brokers") and ticketmaster till I'm just wore out.

Luv to you all and cannot wait to see everyone again!! This feels SO great and just knowing the cowboy is back in the saddle again is amazing but being able to see all the Garthnutts is amazing too!! It's gonna be one heckuva party!!!

Thanks so much!

Teresa

GarthDreamer77
11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Hey Teresa,

email me through PG so we can talk. I might can help you.

Take Care & God Bless,
~*Kristen*~

Teresa Morris
11-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey Teresa,

email me through PG so we can talk. I might can help you.

Take Care & God Bless,
~*Kristen*~

appreciate any suggestions u have! emailed u...should arrive to u soon. thanks!

Teresa

GarthDreamer77
11-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey Teresa,

I sent you 2 more emails with some ticket info. Did you get them? Also, could you send me your phone number so we can talk that way instead. Thanks and Good Luck.

Take Care & God Bless,
~*Kristen*~

GarthFanIU
11-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Hey Teresa
I know you said you needed 2 tix together... Can't help with that part, but I have an extra single ticket for Saturday if you get that desperate! Upper level sectin 215 row 15.

Jody

ashleeh
11-03-2007, 10:03 PM
sent u a PM

mwyatt
11-03-2007, 10:46 PM
I also have a single extra ticket for Sat. Section 213 Row 10 Seat 2 PM me if interested. Mare

Teresa Morris
11-06-2007, 11:03 PM
i wanted to thank EVERYONE who has responded by email, text message, voicemails, PM's, phone calls, posts...i was really overwhelmed by it. Garth fans always have been and still are...THE BEST!

i apologize that i left so many responses unanswered. i was really blindsided by some family news early friday morning that pretty much turned our whole family upside down and inside out. i don't want to go into details, but the past few days have been extremely difficult.

bottom line is, I did find tickets and am set now for all 3 nights that we will be in KC.

i appreciate and luv all yall Garthnutts!

Teresa