PDA

View Full Version : Need Single Ticket

troyal147
10-28-2007, 04:48 PM
I am from MI and am looking for a single ticket to go to KC to see garth. This is my dream to see garth, I have looked on Ebay, but I have seen some on here, going with garth's wishes not going sky high.

I only need one ticket as a family member is very ill and my parents need to stay behind to take care of her, she wants me to go though, as she wants me to jump at this opportunity.

If I get a ticket, I would love to meet up with some Fellow planet g'ers

Kellissia aka Troyal147

Pam_NDL
10-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Troyal--pm me, I have some singles to several concerts which I will sell for $31--which was the ticketmaster price.

Pam

troyal147
10-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Looking for Single Ticket
From MI

Would prefer a ticket that is not "behind" stage, and would love to meet up with some fellow PG'ers before the show if possible.

THanks
Kellissia aka Troyal147
pm me or email me at ************
Thanks

Edited to remove email address...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

shmlss4gb
10-29-2007, 03:46 PM
I sent you a PM last night in reply to the one you sent me... let me know asap if you can... I don't want my friend to resort to ebay at face value to sell her last ones, because I know scalpers will take them.

Thanks,
Terri

Looking for Single Ticket
From MI

Would prefer a ticket that is not "behind" stage, and would love to meet up with some fellow PG'ers before the show if possible.

THanks
Kellissia aka Troyal147
pm me or email me at ************
Thanks

Edited to remove email address...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

troyal147
10-29-2007, 06:02 PM
have to pass, am now looking for two tickets, as my father is going to accompany me, thank you for the offers though/

Kellissia aka troyal147

gbfans66
10-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Troyal I have 2 tickets for Wed. the 7th if you'd be interested! Just want my cost and shipping out of them. Have someone else interested but if you think you want them, let me know and as soon as she lets me know for sure I'll sell to you. I'll know by Wednesday evening from her. She's checking her schedule. I can't use them because I can't get off work that day.

Terri, if you have one for Saturday or Sunday the 10, 11th, I might be interested after I get mine taken care of.

troyal147
10-29-2007, 07:05 PM
thank you so much for your quick reply but another source came through and I do have tickets now, so let your friend take them. Thank you for the offer!
I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited I cried when my boss told me I could have the day off to go see the big G man, now if I could only stop.

Kellissia aka Troyal147

gbfans66
10-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Glad you got tix!