PDA

View Full Version : Garth Quiz!

karik
10-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Hey I just Made a Garth Brooks Quiz-

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/e2Rirf/The-Garth-Brooks-Quiz

go check it out!

I'll bet all you garth fanatics here will get a perfect 10/10 without even trying.

Skywise
10-27-2007, 02:50 PM
pretty cool!

PJ
10-27-2007, 02:51 PM
I disagree with the answer Question 9. It could depend on if it is meant for world-wide or just in the US.

karik
10-27-2007, 02:59 PM
I didn't try to make questions that would start things(like about his wife or something)

And I didn't make a question about the new CD bewcause it won't be "coming up" in 10 days!!!!

SweetGBFan
10-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Beaches of Cheyenne
Shes Every Woman
Its Midnight Cinderella
The Fever

Correct me if I am wrong but I think these were the official singles released off of Fresh Horses. I beleive Garth only released four. I think question number 9 is wrong. I could be wrong

Mr_Sevens
10-28-2007, 12:18 AM
Beaches of Cheyenne
Shes Every Woman
Its Midnight Cinderella
The Fever

Correct me if I am wrong but I think these were the official singles released off of Fresh Horses. I beleive Garth only released four. I think question number 9 is wrong. I could be wrong

The singles from FH were:

The Beaches of Cheyenne- #1
It's Midnight Cinderella- #5
She's Every Woman- #1
That Ol' Wind- #4
The Fever- #23
The Change- #19

Brett Dale
10-28-2007, 02:22 AM
I got nine out of ten.

SweetGBFan
10-28-2007, 04:18 AM
The singles from FH were:

The Beaches of Cheyenne- #1
It's Midnight Cinderella- #5
She's Every Woman- #1
That Ol' Wind- #4
The Fever- #23
The Change- #19

That is right. I kept sitting here trying to remember what was on the CD. So my answer on the quiz was correct. I said 6. So really I got 10/10.

karik
10-28-2007, 03:56 PM
on my fresh horses album, on the inside, once you take the CD, it says SINGLES- and list 8. Then it says VIDEOS- The Change and To Make You Feel My Love, but that isn't important....

Skywise
10-28-2007, 04:14 PM
which singles does it list?

Mr_Sevens
10-28-2007, 04:23 PM
on my fresh horses album, on the inside, once you take the CD, it says SINGLES- and list 8. Then it says VIDEOS- The Change and To Make You Feel My Love, but that isn't important....

on my Fresh Horses album it has the same thing on the inside but it doesn't have 8 singles listed, it has these listed:

To Make You Feel My Love
The Beaches of Cheyenne
The Fever/The Change
It's Midnight Cinderella
She's Every Woman
That Ol' Wind

but technically, "To Make You Feel My Love" was not a FH single. It was a single off of the first Limited Series boxed set. That song didn't appear on the original release of the album.

Paula
10-28-2007, 04:33 PM
I also believe there were only six "officially released" singles. Part of the confusion may come from this statement on his official website for the Fresh Horses CD:
Fresh Horses had the biggest first-week sales of any previous Garth Brooks album, nearly half a million copies. After the first week of its release, eight of the ten songs on the album appeared on the country singles chart, a first in music history.Radio probably jumped on the CD and played many of the album cuts that made it to the charts, but not all of them were officially released.

Paula

karik
10-28-2007, 04:33 PM
that's what mine says...7. Sorry. Although I could have sworn I read somewhere that they released 8.....somewhere.

I'll try to find that. Sorry.

karik
10-28-2007, 04:34 PM
I also believe there were only six "officially released" singles. Part of the confusion may come from this statement on his official website for the Fresh Horses CD: Radio probably jumped on the CD and played many of the album cuts that made it to the charts, but not all of them were officially released.

Paula

I think that's what I read.

garthrules1
10-28-2007, 06:11 PM
I got 9 out of 10! I missed question 9.

karik
10-29-2007, 05:40 PM
I can't even edit it!

Skywise
10-29-2007, 06:19 PM
uggh! make a new one?

garthtacular
10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Beaches of Cheyenne
Shes Every Woman
Its Midnight Cinderella
The Fever

If this question is during the era of the limited series then you would have to include To Make You Feel My Love. To me the solutions to the question is in valid the correct solution would have to be 5

karik
10-29-2007, 10:44 PM
uggh! make a new one?

I will have to!!! I'lll get it done by Thursday. Promise.

Although, what is the correct answer- can we agree on that? 5? 6? WHAT?!?!?