PDA

View Full Version : GB.Com

legmaker07
10-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey I was trying to order a few tshirts from GB.com, and I couldn't! What's up with that? I need a few shirts for the concert..

kissncry
10-14-2007, 03:05 AM
I think I remember another recent thread where someone said they were having trouble with the ordering process there too. Maybe they are just futzing with the site and working out some bugs? Hope so. Good luck!

Sherry

CountryBee
10-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Whenever I visit the GarthBrooks.com web site, I go through the "dial-up site", it works better for me than "the senic route". It has been ages since I ordered Garth merchandise, but I had no problems.
As much as I hate to mention it, there are Garth t-shirts available on eBay and some of them are in as "good as new" condition, even if they have been worn a few times. I picked up a lot of Garth's "Tour" t-shirts (from his earliest tours to "Scarecrow") off of eBay and most of them are "like new". Lots of people bought Garth t-shirts, never wore them and just kept them for years.

legmaker07
10-14-2007, 03:02 PM
I tried to buy off his website, and none was available. My wife is setting up an e bay account for me right now, LOL.. I know that people wear their stuff like once or twice,it is not like buying them brand new though! LOL.. But thanks for the suggestion!

Lita
10-14-2007, 05:43 PM
I had ordered one from GB.com a while back and I just got what they claim is a brand new never worn t-shirt from EBAY. They had some pretty good stuff on there.

okiegirl2007
10-14-2007, 06:17 PM
I tried to buy off his website, and none was available. My wife is setting up an e bay account for me right now, LOL.. I know that people wear their stuff like once or twice,it is not like buying them brand new though! LOL.. But thanks for the suggestion!

Yes. Ebay is the best. that is where i got mine. I still wear it alot. I love it.