PDA

View Full Version : Not too Proud to Beg!!

wmcinnis
10-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Okay I'm all excited now because my sister and possibly my neice said that they'd go with me to Kansas City....now I don't have any tickets.:( We're coming from Canada and it's taken some arranging that's why I'm so late in asking or I'm actually begging if anyone has any tickets for the Saturday night show? 2 or possibly 3. I have a paypal account!:)

Is it alright to beg and pray at the same time?;):ipray:
-Susan-

MountainGirlToo
10-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Susan, this is Danae, DeeDee (MountainGirlCrazy4Garth)'s daughter.
My mom just wanted me to write you a quick note to say 'Hi', and to say sorry we can't help you out, we don't have any tickets for Saturday. And we won't be there on Saturday, so we won't get to see you. =(
But I hope you manage to find the tickets you need, and have a wonderful time (as I imagine everyone will) at the concerts! =)

Pam_NDL
10-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Susan, check for a pm from me. I might be able to help you.

Pam

Teresa Morris
10-13-2007, 09:17 PM
that''s veryyyyyyy cool Susan. glad ur gettin to make the trip and may the GarthLuckyTicketDust lead u to tickets!

Teresa

wmcinnis
10-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Hi Danae and Deedee, good to see you here, it's been a while.:) Hope you guys have a fantastic time too!!:D

Woohooo!!
We managed to get tickets at not too bad a price considering what was out there. I think the GarthLuckyTicketDust is sprinkled all over the fella that got a 350% profit on my tickets.......LOL!;) Actually I do feel pretty lucky to be able to go at all....I thought it was just wishful thinking...I don't think it's quite sunk in yet that I'm gonna see Garth again....OH MY GOD!!!:D
-Susan-