PDA

View Full Version : Concert Speculation

jturtels
10-06-2007, 03:56 PM
A lot of us (not all unfortunately) got tickets to the concert. Now let the speculations begin. There are a couple things I'm wondeirng

#1) How will the concert begin? What song will he play to open? Honestly, I don't think it's going to be the typical "Garth rising up from the stage" entrance. I'm thinking it will just be a spotlight, and the man will walk on to about 5 minutes of cheering.

#2) What songs will he and Trisha do? I hope they do Wild as the Wind

#3) Will the set list change every night?

#4) Will something extra special happen at the November 14th show since it was the 'original'

Let the chat begin. MAN! It's great to be back at pg.com! Still can't believe Garth is doing this and I have tickets! Last night, I went to an Elton John concert and was so close I got two autographs, and got to shake his hand. What a weekend!

Charles
10-06-2007, 03:58 PM
haha..this will be fun....

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Garth might sing every song form the Ultimate Hits CDs....

Mr_Sevens
10-06-2007, 04:00 PM
A lot of us (not all unfortunately) got tickets to the concert. Now let the speculations begin. There are a couple things I'm wondeirng

#1) How will the concert begin? What song will he play to open? Honestly, I don't think it's going to be the typical "Garth rising up from the stage" entrance. I'm thinking it will just be a spotlight, and the man will walk on to about 5 minutes of cheering.

#2) What songs will he and Trisha do? I hope they do Wild as the Wind

#3) Will the set list change every night?

#4) Will something extra special happen at the November 14th show since it was the 'original'

Let the chat begin. MAN! It's great to be back at pg.com! Still can't believe Garth is doing this and I have tickets! Last night, I went to an Elton John concert and was so close I got two autographs, and got to shake his hand. What a weekend!

1) i would like him to open with "Callin' Baton Rouge"

2) Probably just a few duets. Though I'd suspect they do "Love Will Always Win"

3)Probably not

4) Probably not.

mbarker
10-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Main set list will probably be the same - encores will probably be different.

EveryNow&Then
10-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Here is a good ?.... Garth always had a policy of allowing flash photography, but this was pre digital. With the capability of digital cameras to take videos, will it still be allowed??? I'm worried it won't...

Garthmedic
10-06-2007, 04:38 PM
According to the TM site, it says "No video or Professional cameras"

cdb
10-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Will they have a completely new stage and lighting setup, or will it be the same one from Fresh Horses tour? I would like to see him mix the set list up a bit and make each night a little different, but still play the same core songs.

themusicman118
10-06-2007, 04:51 PM
According to the TM site, it says "No video or Professional cameras"

So it looks as if this will not be televised, unless Garth sets something up between now and then.

cdb
10-06-2007, 04:55 PM
So it looks as if this will not be televised, unless Garth sets something up between now and then.

I don't think that's what it means. That means that any regular joe schmoe can't bring in a professional camera. I'm sure that they'll have video crews at some point during this run of shows.