PDA

View Full Version : Will Garth have the full band with him?

jturtels
09-29-2007, 01:10 AM
This Kansas City thing is absolutely incredible. I honestly still cannot believe it is happening. I live on the other side of the state...so I'm very close and consider myself very lucky. IF I can get my hands on tickets, I'm there.

Do you think he'll bring the band back for this? Thoughts?

G&TTreknTech77
09-29-2007, 01:36 AM
yes... he said he would when he first announced the Walmart show.

Ryan

vegitoth
09-29-2007, 08:01 AM
My question is what is he gonna do for the rest of us who wont make it. Personally I wanna see a live webcast happen or put in live cameras on CMT if that's possible.

Skywise
09-29-2007, 11:01 AM
I remember him saying something about 'breaking it all out' when they did the walmart show- since this appears to be what that is, I'd imagine yeah- they'll have the band- the lighting- the rigs- all of it- can they break jimmy mattingly away from the grascals for a night, or will we see a new fiddle player?

G-f
10-01-2007, 08:03 PM
What about the rest of us? Walmart might have put it in the stores but it was "WE THE PEOPLE" that bought it from Walmart. I think that should be the most important thing. Without US.......... the Units would have sit there.
Tricia

etsuwes
10-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Jimmy will be there. I saw him up in Bristol for the Rhythm & Roots thing and he was mum on whether or not there would be a concert, but said if there was and gave me that look that "of course there's going to be one" there wouldn't be a conflict.

Skywise
10-01-2007, 10:39 PM
depending on who you talk to, where you go, etc, trisha- the units ARE still sitting there

G-f
10-02-2007, 07:33 PM
There's lots of the boxes in our Walmart and one near by. I think he has to be seen more to sell them better. His die hard fans "I am" will buy but I feel left out on the concert when I supported him so much........as others have.
Tricia