PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cue sheets

MuchTooYoung
08-22-2007, 07:31 PM
I have the "In Pieces" world premiere interview CD and the "Sevens" Interview & Cut by Cut Dialogue CD, but I never owned the cue sheet for either. If anyone out there could e-mail me a scanned copy or even just type the text into an e-mail I would be very appreciative.

Also, if anyone has the "Sevens Premiere with Garth & Friends" hosted by Mark McEwan with Steve Wariner & Trisha Yearwood, I've been wanting to get my grubby little paws on that for nearly a decade.

Skywise
08-22-2007, 09:18 PM
I think I might have the sevens premiere (have to look), but I don't have the cue sheet(s).. what all do you have collection wise? do you have a list/site?

MuchTooYoung
08-24-2007, 06:54 PM
I have a very small Garth collection as far as promotional type materials. I have the aforementioned "Sevens" Interview & Cut-by-Cut Dialogue CD and "In Pieces" Premiere Interview CD. I have the "This Is Garth Brooks!" promotional CD single with the live versions of "Friends in Low Place" & "The Thunder Rolls." I've got a 3-CD set, "Country Countdown USA Show #99-02" broadcast for the weekend of January 9/10, 1999 with Garth as the guest host. Other than those, the most exciting thing I've got is the studio version of "It's Your Song," which I acquired via a disc jockey that married my step-sister.

Skywise
08-24-2007, 07:05 PM
hmm- the live version CD would be cool! I have a few promo Cd's, and a few rare CD singles... (one shaped like a flower, for example)...

I have the vinyl .45 of the live FILP and TTR.. I really need to go through my collection more (I have more A/V than other material actually..)

G&TTreknTech77
09-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Do either of you guys have the cut by cut double live radio special?

Thanks
Ryan

Skywise
09-08-2007, 09:07 PM
ryan- I think I have it on CD...

G&TTreknTech77
09-10-2007, 01:58 AM
Is it the one with Caroline Rhea?

Ryan

Skywise
09-10-2007, 02:03 AM
don't remember honestly- I'll have to take a look