PDA

View Full Version : Request Garth's new song

Brett Dale
08-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Dont forget to ring your radio station and request Garth's new song, More Than a Memory.

EveryNow&Then
08-18-2007, 09:29 PM
well I don't think we can request it yet, but I will in about a week

Mr_Sevens
08-18-2007, 11:09 PM
well I don't think we can request it yet, but I will in about a week

true, but if you start requesting before they even have it, then they'll know its in high demand

Skywise
08-18-2007, 11:20 PM
good point, perhaps!

sandis
08-19-2007, 01:37 AM
If it's being released on Aug 27, that means radio may have the option to start playing it usually a couple of weeks before.

For example, if they wanted to, radio could download Trisha's latest single on July 16, a few weeks before it's official release date of July 30, and start playing it then.

That may be the case with Garth's as well--it's worth a shot!

EveryNow&Then
08-19-2007, 01:41 AM
well perhaps we will see if XM or someone like that has it a little early, often also songs are seen first on After Midnight with Blair Garner(though it has been a long time since I listened to that show) with Pick It or Flick It, so maybe check that out during the week

Kate

Skywise
08-19-2007, 01:44 AM
If it's being released on Aug 27, that means radio may have the option to start playing it usually a couple of weeks before.

For example, if they wanted to, radio could download Trisha's latest single on July 16, a few weeks before it's official release date of July 30, and start playing it then.

That may be the case with Garth's as well--it's worth a shot!

good call- that would lend credence to GArth talking about (sunday or monday) perhaps w/ Scott Broschetta