PDA

View Full Version : lost sessions

garthtacular
04-07-2007, 11:50 PM
I am looking for a copy of the second lost sessions: The one that has Good Ride Cowbooy as the first track , the duet with his wife, and the other songs added to it. My local Wallmart store doesn't have it, I used to have this but I lost it.I also checked the Wallmart website and they are out of stock, could anybody help me out?

garthtacular
04-16-2007, 11:23 PM
anybody have the lost sessions that includes the additional songs that were not on the first one, I really need a copy. Walmart does not have it nor does the website?

Thanks again.

Skywise
04-17-2007, 12:08 AM
I have it, yeah, but short of copying it..... I'm not getting rid of my copy..

garthtacular
04-17-2007, 12:28 AM
i could settle for a copy only if others do not have another copy in new and excellent condition.

Crazyfan2000
04-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Fortunately,

I was lucky to buy my copy with the 6 additional songs on the day that it came out: February 7, 2006, which also happened to be Garth's 44th birthday.

In Maine where I live, they have a few copies left at the Wal*Marts in Newport and Brewer.

I suggest taking a trip up here to buy a copy.

Hope this helps!

garthtacular
04-17-2007, 07:03 PM
it is a very long distance to travel all the away across the country . i wonder if wall mart could transfer one from another store for a customer?

Skywise
04-18-2007, 04:47 PM
you can always ask!

garthymonkey
04-19-2007, 12:29 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Garth-Brooks-The-Lost-Sessions-CD-New-in-wrapping_W0QQitemZ320104218473QQihZ011QQcategoryZ3 07QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Use eBay in that case then. You can ask the seller for more information about a detailed tracklisting. It was listed for 7.50 USD, and the seller said the shipping is on him if you just buy it for 7.50.

I think the older version of THE LOST SESSIONS that came along with the boxset cannot be sealed due to the fact that the CD just came out of the box. The CD is said to be sealed in the listing above, so I am pretty sure the item in the listing includes 17 tracks with a duet with Trisha.

If you don't like to use eBay, please private message me, then I will let you know some of good quality online used CD stores that I have dealt with once in a while. Good luck on searching for what you need.

Jack