PDA

View Full Version : USA Today project

kmduran
03-23-2000, 06:38 AM
Hi everyone.<BR>It's Karen here in Penna.(the one who did the yearbook awhile ago...?)<P>I posted in Garthbox (#69, the last post) and<BR>am looking to see if any of you Pger's would<BR>be interested in this silly idea of mine.<P>I am still researching to see if the cost is<BR>out of reach but basically looking to place a short but simple ad in USA Today.<BR>Edged in small hearts (each with a name of who contributes) and in the center, <BR>"Garth & Sandy,<BR> For all the lives and hearts you've touched,<BR> Thank You<BR> signed,<BR> your friends<BR>That's it folks.<BR>If you're interested in participating, contact me direct-- kmduran@erie.net<BR>and include the limit of what you can contribute.<BR>I haven't gotten a firm reply of cost yet, but am working on it. I will post again<BR>in garthbox whether it is affordable or not.<BR>Thanks for your time.<BR>seeya,<BR>KarenN

loreli
03-23-2000, 08:02 AM
You've got mail Karen. :)<P>LoriN

jenn_7
03-23-2000, 08:49 AM
Wow! Karen, great to know there are other Garth fans holding down the Fort while I'm away (Belgium)! You live very close to where I'm originally from--I checked out your profile after being intrigued by the email address (erie). Sounds like a great idea! jennN