PDA

View Full Version : 5 DVD Boxed Set Shopping for Our International Members

Paula
10-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Ok... here is what this thread is for. PLEASE read this thoroughly before you post on this thread.

IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL MEMBER OF PLANETGARTH.COM and want to purchase the upcoming DVD Boxed Set... post on this thread:

1. # of boxed sets you want
2. Country they will need to be shipped to

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF PLANETGARTH LIVING IN THE U.S. and are willing to send boxed sets overseas.... please EMAIL ME the following:

1. # of extra boxed sets you are willing to purchase
2. Member(s) you prefer to send them to if you care

*NOTE. This is ONLY for members willing to help out our members by obtaining extra sets at face value + shipping / packaging costs. I'm sure there will be plenty of price gouging on eBay, but it won't be allowed on the Planet.

I will match people up and go in and edit the original posts to indicate who is taken care of and by whom.

SO... for example...

Jude posts that she needs a boxed set sent to England.
PJ emails me that she's willing to purchase an extra set and would love to send it to Jude.
I go in and edit Jude's post to say "This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with PJ for payment and mailing arrangements." It will be up to each member to exchange addresses and payment information.

Again... in the interest of keeping this simple and organized, please do not post on this thread unless you are an international member looking to buy, and please don't request one and then back out. Please see this post (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showpost.php?p=355786&postcount=4) for an idea of what the postage costs may be.

Any other questions, comments or concerns, email me through PG.

Thanks to Joyce for allowing me to plagiarize her.

Paula

sLOVEnia
10-04-2006, 05:54 AM
Thx Paula for your help organizing this thread for the foreign fans.

1. I would like 1 box set
2. Slovenia

Would the postage cost be lower if you send more DVDs to 1 address? If there is a fan from Italy (FVG) I could collect it from there and split the postage.

Maja

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Alicia (Shutrbug72) for payment and mailing arrangements.

gbfevernorway
10-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Thanks, Paula for starting this thread.

1. Need 1 set.
2. Need it sent to Norway.

Can pay through paypal if wanted.

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Alicia (Shutrbug72) for payment and mailing arrangements.

Jona
10-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks, Paula :)

1. I need 2 boxed set
2. Shipped to Norway

I can pay through paypal too, if wanted.

:D

These two are taken care of. Please coordinate with Marta (LoyalCountry) for payment and mailing arrangements.

Striehl
10-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Thanx Paula! I'd like to get two sets to Germany! :)

These two are taken care of. Please coordinate with me for payment and mailing arrangements.

kidneysip
10-04-2006, 05:27 PM
I would like 1 please.Australia.I will pay via paypal if that is ok.Just a side note, if anyone is interested in doing a trade for one that would be fun.Someone that might be interested in an artist from Asutralia or something?

Paula
10-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Would the postage cost be lower if you send more DVDs to 1 address? If there is a fan from Italy (FVG) I could collect it from there and split the postage.

MajaIt's possible that the postage may be lower. Further discussion and comments about this can be found in this thread (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125163).

Paula

Paula
10-04-2006, 11:49 PM
I have moved some posts (to the thread linked in the post above) that discussed additional charges that may be tacked on by customs in some countries. Please post on this thread only if you are an international fan who wants the boxed set and wishes to be matched up wih a US PGer.

Thanks.

Paula

racmac
10-05-2006, 05:51 AM
Hi Paula,

Thanks for making this possible for the international Garth fans and all those PG's who are helping us out.

I would like one set for Australia please.

Thanks again
Rachael :)

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Ann (Garth_Fantasizer) for payment and mailing arrangements.

randyandy
10-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey !!

I would like to purchase 1 set for shipping to Cologne Germany.

I would appreciate it very much if someone would help me to get this stuff to Germany.

Sunny greetings from Cologne

Andy

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Katie (EveryNow&Then) for payment and mailing arrangements.

angelamccann
10-07-2006, 05:44 PM
1. Could I have 1 set please
2. Destination United Kingdom!

I am happy to make arrangements and send payment via Paypal now so the helpful buyer isn't out of pocket before buying the box set - and of course if the shipping costs are more than we anticipate covering the difference will be no problem :)

Thanks Paula for setting this up - and thanks Garth for listening to the fans!

Angela x

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Katie (EveryNow&Then) for payment and mailing arrangements.

Lady-troyal
10-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi if anyone could help me i would like 3 of these boxsets, and they would be sent to the UK

i am able to pay via paypal as soon as i get confirmation i have someone that is willing to help a VERY anxious garth fanatic. PLEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!

These three are taken care of. Please coordinate with Katie (EveryNow&Then) for payment and mailing arrangements.

Lafo
10-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the help!

1. I need <<<1>>> Box please.
2. To Germany

I pay as needed! Cant wait for it!!!
Thanks!!!!

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Marta (LoyalCountry) for payment and mailing arrangements.

brenda*
10-11-2006, 05:07 AM
Hi Paula,

I would like one boxed set to be sent to Ireland please if possible.

Thank you for setting this up.

Regards.

Brenda.

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Marta (LoyalCountry) for payment and mailing arrangements.

hussak
10-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi Paula,

Thanks for making this possible.
I would really really really like one set for Denmark please.

Regards.

Thomas

dossy the aussie
10-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi Guys

I woud like

One Box set
Shipped to Australia.

Thanks all
Brett

N.Irelandfan
10-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks for this Paula

Would genuinely love someone to send me 1 copy of this recent set to sunny N.Ireland! Maybe co-ordination could be done with Brenda (also in Ireland).

Can pay by paypal or by whatever means possible-please please please!!

Thanks in advance

This one has been taken care of.

nachete
10-24-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi Paula,

first for helping the Garth international fans,

I &#180;ll be interested in 3 sets sent to Spain,

I am happy to make arrangements and send payment via Paypal now ,of course if the shipping costs are more than we anticipate covering the difference will be no problem.

Many thanks in advance

Nacho

Jenelle
10-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Hello there all

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I would be forever grateful if one box set could be sent to Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks to everyone for helping us internationals out! :)

Jenelle

aussie jo
10-31-2006, 01:49 AM
hey there...can i get 2 shipped to canberra australia??...
thanks a bunch for helping...paypal ok??

garthdownunder
10-31-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi
My name is Brendon
I live in Christchurch New Zealand and would be keen to hear from anyone who can help me with a boxed set.
I have worked out the postage etc so can make it easy.
thanks a lot.

B

RopintheWind
11-01-2006, 04:21 PM
One Box set
Shipped to Portugal.

Thanks all
Bruno

This one is taken care of. Please coordinate with Marissa (May_G&T_fan) for payment and mailing arrangements.

turch
11-06-2006, 12:54 AM
I would love 1 set

Canada

I called my wal-mart here & they had no idea if they were getting it here.

Thanks so much

Gwen

Jilco
11-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi Everyone,

I would love 1 box set

Sent to Australia if possible please.

Cheers

Simon

joyabr
11-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi

I am a bit late getting round to this so hopefully someone can still help me!

I would love one to N.Ireland if at all possible

Thanks

joyabr
11-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Sorry - just found out my bessie mate already got me surprise one so cancel that order.

Thanks from a very happy fan!

Paula
12-10-2006, 10:56 AM
hey there...can i get 2 shipped to canberra australia??...
thanks a bunch for helping...paypal ok??

This one has been taken care of.Jody, please contact me. I have your two sets packaged and sealed and am awaiting a response with your instructions on how you want them shipped.

Paula