PDA

View Full Version : rock my world lee anne womack

aussiegarthfan
09-03-2006, 05:49 AM
on the greatest hits (brooks and dunn) cd theres a song called rock my world LEE ANNE WOMACK y lee anne womack is that who the songs about coz they dont mention her name in the lyrics if so who was involves with her

Mr_Sevens
09-03-2006, 02:20 PM
on the greatest hits (brooks and dunn) cd theres a song called rock my world LEE ANNE WOMACK y lee anne womack is that who the songs about coz they dont mention her name in the lyrics if so who was involves with her

what are you talking about???

That song is called "Rock My World (Little Country Girl)" and has absolutely nothing to do with Lee Ann Womack...

aussiegarthfan
09-03-2006, 06:44 PM
k just checked the album it is (Little country girl) but i swear i saw it somewhere coz i was totally confused.

muppetfan88
09-05-2006, 12:18 AM

Yes I've seen that too...It comes up on my iPod like that and I never thought anything of it. I always thought it was maybe because she could be doing background vocals or something. But Yes I've seen that too.

Garth_BradFan
09-05-2006, 08:42 AM
LOL, Had to laugh at this thread.