PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Garth Brooks T-shirts

vegitoth
07-23-2006, 11:27 AM
I got a Garth T-Shirt over at my house that has holes in it and the picture is fading out and my mom wants to get rid of it, so yesterday I figured that maybe you guys have some shirts that may not fit anymore or may not wear.

I mostly prefer whites cause I wear whites all the time, I have the shirt size of a 17 year old, and I want it good and cheap.

If y'all got them kind of t-shirts, reply me back or email me at cjsc4@bellsouth.net

UKFriend2U
07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Why not buy some plain white T-Shirts and get your won Garth pics or wording printed on them?

If you need a pic to start, look in the retired forum - I'm Just Curios for my pics and I have posted some without my ID.

If you want to use them PM and you can.

Thanks

vegitoth
07-23-2006, 06:54 PM
I cant do that I aint got the material for it.

GarthSeven7
07-23-2006, 06:55 PM
You could find the right person and pay them to do it?

Shouldnt cost too much

UKFriend2U
07-23-2006, 09:05 PM
I cant do that I aint got the material for it.

Don't you have a print shop which prints on T-Shirts?

Should be a normal copying shop/store which does photo copying, photo's etc etc.

Thanks

vegitoth
07-24-2006, 06:22 PM
I dont even have any photos and I'm sorry but y'all aint helping here.

Paula
07-24-2006, 07:44 PM
There are always Garth T-shirts being sold on eBay. As far as your size, what's the size of a 17 year old. Don't 17 year old people come in all shapes and sizes? :p

Paula

Snow
07-24-2006, 09:27 PM
You can buy white t-shirts cheap at Walmart or somewhere. Then get the computer printable transfer paper at a hobby store... sometimes they have it walmart too. Make up a design on your computer... run the paper through your printer and then you just iron it on the shirt. It's pretty cheap.

Sorry but I only have one Garth shirt... in black and I bought it from the Garth store before it was shut down. I wear it sparingly to protect it. There just aren't any official ones out there and the few people here still have they're not so likely to give away or sell cheap. It's either make your own or try ebay.

BTW... I drove right by Gulfport today and waved as I went by. I did go to my old hometown of Biloxi and took some pics of the damage and rebuilding. I even found my old home. The current people weren't there but I stopped and took pics anyway. At least it came through the storm with no damage. Tonight I'm in Louisiana and will be in Lake Charles until July 31st.

Jona
07-25-2006, 06:34 AM
There is also a tons of photo-shops at the internet who makes t-shirts. It is just to send them your favorite picture over the net, and they will fix it for you. Just to do a search, I am sure you will find it :)

vegitoth
07-29-2006, 04:34 PM
BTW... I drove right by Gulfport today and waved as I went by. I did go to my old hometown of Biloxi and took some pics of the damage and rebuilding. I even found my old home. The current people weren't there but I stopped and took pics anyway. At least it came through the storm with no damage. Tonight I'm in Louisiana and will be in Lake Charles until July 31st.

You went to Gulfport, well I couldn't see you anywhere, how can we if we dont even know our faces.