PDA

View Full Version : Faith Hill will release a Christmas album

JANETMECK
06-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Faith Hill will release her first Christmas album this fall.

Skywise
06-24-2006, 06:15 PM
now ya know, I'm not a huge FH fan at all- but if she treats the songs right, and does a good job on the album, this would be a great collection to have I'd wager-

songlists anyone?

JANETMECK
06-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Faith has an amazing, powerful, beautiful voice and to hear her sing acappella in concert the gospel song, "All is Well With My Soul" will give anyone goosebumps.

Anybody that saw her sing on Oprah the gospel song, I Surrender All and is not moved, must not be able to feel.

What she needs to do is a gospel album, more than any other female in country music she needs to do a gospel album. She has the soul for it.

Garth_BradFan
06-24-2006, 06:40 PM
More interested in the Paisley release, but then I would be. LOL.

Skywise
06-25-2006, 01:47 AM
More interested in the Paisley release, but then I would be. LOL.
is he releasing a christmas album too, or just another album in general?

Garth_BradFan
06-25-2006, 08:59 AM
He's releasing a christmas album. I posted a thread about it. . .

Carol Ann
06-26-2006, 09:43 AM
I find Faith's albums over produced and over sung. When she first started out she sounded a lot better than she does now. Sometimes I think she's trying to outsing Martina. I'm not really a Faith fan.

Carol

Garth_BradFan
06-26-2006, 09:49 AM
I agree. I like her when she came out with 'Wild One', but not much now - I find the 'Missisippi Girl' song a little hypocritical.

Skywise
06-26-2006, 12:17 PM
I gotta say I agree mostly- her albums were good at first- I think she 'changed' around the time of hey baby lets go to vegas.... she has a FEW good songs, but nothing worth buying outright , not in the last few years....

the christmas album could be good though!