PDA

View Full Version : Question... Request... or Help...

PicturePerfect
05-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Not sure where this falls under, I know there is a trading post, so perhaps this should be over there. But more or less, I decided to change with technology and turn my T/G tapes and clips into DVDs, but my VCR ended up eating one of my tapes. I saved it, but some of the stuff on it is all jumpy and horrid.

I was curious if there is anybody able/willing to help- I am in need of new copies of some 1997 things and 2005/2006 items. If you have the time and are willing, I'm sure we can work out a trade or some type of plan. I'd be so grateful!

My email is KC53@buffalo.edu

Kris~
Who is sad that the Sabres are getting their ass kicked currently...

Garthmedic
05-26-2006, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry I can't be of help to you, but I did move this to the Tradin' Post forum.

--spud--:)

UKFriend2U
06-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Not sure where this falls under, I know there is a trading post, so perhaps this should be over there. But more or less, I decided to change with technology and turn my T/G tapes and clips into DVDs, but my VCR ended up eating one of my tapes. I saved it, but some of the stuff on it is all jumpy and horrid.

I was curious if there is anybody able/willing to help- I am in need of new copies of some 1997 things and 2005/2006 items. If you have the time and are willing, I'm sure we can work out a trade or some type of plan. I'd be so grateful!

My email is KC53@buffalo.edu

Kris~
Who is sad that the Sabres are getting their ass kicked currently...

I would start with a list of what you think you need, then take it from there.

Thanks