PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Brooks & Dunn Hillbilly Deluxe CD with bonus tracks?

PJ
05-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Hi all!

I've tried looking online but haven't had much luck so I thought I'd turn to the largest music knowledgebase I can think of. ;)

I am looking for the writers of the song Down By The River which is a bonus track on Brooks & Dunn's Hillbilly Deluxe. I don't know if all versions of the CD have the bonus tracks or if you had to buy it somewhere special to get them, but I'm assuming the lyrics and writers would be included on the CD's liner notes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Paula
05-17-2006, 07:52 PM
I have the CD with the bonus tracks, but the liner notes don't include the lyrics or give credit to the writers...very odd.

Paula

PJ
05-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks Paula! The bonus tracks aren't listed on their web site either.

Paula
05-17-2006, 11:56 PM
No, they're not. I looked there as well. I posted a request on their Forums, so if I get a response, I'll let you know. I also checked the BMI and ASCAP sites but didn't have any luck there either.

Paula

PJ
05-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Thanks for all the help Paula!

musicgal
06-16-2006, 01:43 PM
PJ

The writers of that song are Cory Batten, Dave Brainard and Tiffany Goss. If you go to myspace.com and look up Cory Batten, you can read about it in his bio on his home page. Musicgal

PJ
06-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the help! I knew about Cory but wasn't sure of his co-writers.

Mr_Sevens
08-06-2006, 02:08 AM
how many bonus tracks were there and what were they called?

DavidN
08-24-2006, 06:04 PM
I (think I said this before) am sick of the "bonus track" releases of cds. It's especially difficult to get them shipped to Scotland as Walmart etc won't ship outside of the USA, although I did know someone who last year got me a couple of bonus track cds & walmart cd/dvd packs. But I grudge paying Walmart for a cd and dvd then paying whoever has the bonus track cd...