PDA

View Full Version : Happy to try and help with new cd

EveryNow&Then
02-03-2006, 11:19 PM
I know the new version of the lost sessions isn't out yet(will be in a few days,yeah!!), but I thought I would go ahead and post this. I know with the box set things got a little messy on shipping them internationally, but at the time I very much wanted to help but couldn't afford to at the time. Now I would be happy this time to try and help a few of our international friends get ahold of this CD, if anyone was wanting it. It has 6 new songs, not sure if it will be worth it to everyone, but I'm here if needed. Due to some people falling through on the box sets I will buy each CD as I am paid for it instead of in advance(I live very close to Walmart and am in there all the time). I will be charging the exact purchase price at walmart with tax plus the exact shipping charge to your country. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Happy to help,
Kate

GBTYFan
02-03-2006, 11:21 PM
That's so nice of you

Striehl
02-06-2006, 08:49 AM
A great thanx from overseas to Midland, TX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EveryNow&Then
02-06-2006, 11:48 PM
well I have one order at the moment and with the album coming out momentarily let me know if there are any other takers, I will do my best to help out

Katie

Striehl
02-07-2006, 07:43 AM
Katie,

Thanx a lot, I'm covered this time, but I'll keep it in mind for next time.

One tip for all of you international members, who want to get stuff from U.S. members, how to proceed, so that our U.S. friends do NOT have to pay any money for you:

Order the stuff you need online, pay with YOUR credit card and let it ship to the address of the nice PG member in the U.S.. Thus you only have to compensate the costs of international postage. To do this, you can transfer a payment via paypal, or order some other stuff of that value online, that your U.S. counterpart wants.

Jona
02-16-2006, 11:46 AM
A big Thanks to Katie from a really happy girl who got her cd's today! You are an angel, Katie! I love the cd! :)

Jona