PDA

View Full Version : Brad Paisley's band

enutts4gb
01-26-2006, 08:00 PM
I was just at a Brad concert (which was GREAT :D) and he introduced his band members as being originally from Canada... 4 were from Saskatchewan!? Does anyone know if this is true or if he was just yanking our chains??

Erin

Garth_BradFan
01-27-2006, 06:30 AM
He was yanking your chain. Randle, the steel player, is actually from Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada but none of others are, lol.

Glad you had a great time at the show. Brad is amazing isn't he.

grateful_dad
06-14-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't know about all of the band members, but I do know Randall Currie, his steel guitar player is from Canada. I am friends with him and his wife Heather. They live in Tennessee now. Heather is from Tn. and is one hell of a fiddle player. I will see them both, if Randall isn't on the road, the last week of June. They like to go to the Smithville, Tn fiddlers jamboree and bluegrass festival.
Sorry I don't know the rest of the band, but at least one of them is from Canada

Garth_BradFan
06-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Welcome to PG Grateful Dad!

Its a common joke that Brad does at each show, to say that the band are from the city they're playing in. But like you say, Randle is from Canada. Whats he like? Do you know him well?

scbeaches
06-14-2006, 08:30 PM
It is a standing joke they do in different cities. When they were in Asheville all of them were introduced as from Asheville or cities close by. It is a big joke to get the crowds worked up. All for fun!